@Blade-Syphon said in Is PSO2 DED Content till NGS or is it my ship?:
But that's kind of the reality of theme-park MMOs like PSO2. As new content is released, older content loses it's relevancy, and the players focus on the current content that will progress their characters.
You are talking at best maybe 30% of players. Meanwhile, the remaining 70% of semi-casual to casual players get screwed over from all of this because there is a clear agenda by the PSO2 Team in catering towards these 30% of players by how they have been scheduling Urgent Quests.
- Armada of Annihilation has gone on for nearly 9 consecutive weeks, the longest of all Urgent Quests to date.
- Barren Blossom, Corruptor of All is now the most frequently scheduled Urgent Quest since it was introduced, for a total of 12 weeks, 7 of them coming from just these past 2 months.
All the more while scheduling the Urgent Quests in such a way that there is zero chance of getting unscheduled Urgent Quests for all but one time slot on the majority of days.
They've clearly learned nothing from the Deus Esca schedule back in September. This past month has majestically been duller than the months before it. New players get to experience none of the old stuff, casual frequent, players are experiencing nearly the same things for weeks now - it's a lose scenario all-around. PSO2 used to be about variety; with Urgent Quests no longer having any variety and neither the Trigger Quests being played, this game is becoming less fun.
I miss the Beach Wars/Dignity of Steel Unleashed time period which I firmly believe to be PSO2 at its peak. It had everything right and was the most fun of PSO2 I had.
That said, I get that scheduled Urgent Quests now need to have a UH difficulty in it. But seriously, Armada for 9 weeks is stupid. Barren Blossom for 7 weeks, even if it is due to a Boost Quest, is also dumb. Meanwhile, there are a couple of other ones that I see in triggers that could have been scheduled Urgent Quests instead.
I hope they change it up after next maintenance.