Thanks the God the Tweaker exists. I hope Sega will finally fix their launcher with NGS release.
Converse with fellow players
@condor Oops. Miscalculation. :B
Why we can't lock consumables to prevent accidental discarding? I just recently clearing my inventory from trash tickets from FUN scratch (and I'm doing it a lot of times in a row) and somehow it hooked my 8 100% triboosts with it (that shift-highlight is bugged). That's just stupid. We MUST have an option to lock consumables. I'm not asking to return them, I'm asking for a way to prevent this from happening in the future.
@Kodiakmax-101 I'm talking about 13* upgrade at Zig. Not current 12* that given for free.
Yea, but also JP had to wait like 8 months after EP6 release to see the first 13* units while you guys got some off the bat.
Got what? We can't obtain them yet. Either we have to literally die in Ult Quests farming for forever to get 13* Ofze set or suffer farming for Rivalate. Both variants a spit in the face.
It should be noted, then. Or fixed.
As title says. I bought a ton of triggers (Butcher of Light trigger) recently and my folder progression for UQ (says also including trigger quests) are not progressing at all.
Same Problem here, here is my operation detail :
- Click on steam PSO2 "Play" button
- PSO2 "Operation Progress" (progress bar gone to 100%) & "Download Progress" (progress bar still 0%) Windows appear then...
- PSO2 "Downloaded the latest version of the launcher. Restarting" with "Back" button message window appear.
- Click on "Back" button as nothing happen
- Error message : Cancelled startup of PSO2updater.exe. The file will not be updated. Error :5
I tryed it to repeat at least 10 times. I've also tryed to erase all files contained into "PHANTASYSTARONLINE2_NA_STEAM" folder but nothing change.
I am requiring help.
Use tweaker or just wait until servers are actually open.