bummmp this x1000000 please make the lobby music mixed OR please make /bgm command a thing were we can easily mute the ingame music and toggle it back when we're in a safe zone loll
Converse with fellow players
Let's go over the primary means of obtaining fashion in this game. All of the methods listed below are limited-time banners, etc, and as such impossible to obtain- especially for those who started late for one reason or another.
- AC scratch: limited time, tradeable
- AC scratch bonus: limited time, untradeable.
- SG scratch: limited time, untradeable.
- Mission pass: limited time, untradeable.
- Fresh finds: limited time, untradeable.
This is NOT a good look for the long-term health of the game. Newcomers will see cool outfits, go to buy them, only to find out that... they can't. No matter how much they want to, no matter how much they're willing to pay, whether it be in AC, SG, or meseta... there is NO system in place to allow them to obtain these items after the fact other than just... waiting and praying for a revival that may never come. Doesn't do much to inspire confidence in the game, does it? So here's my suggestions for each problem.
- Mission Pass needs to allow you to purchase tiers from past seasons. If someone really wants to shell out 720SG + a gold ticket to get all the items from a past season, they should be able to.
- SG scratches should remain up indefinitely, especially if we're not going to get the pick-anything ticket in the recycle shop like JP does.
- Fresh Finds needs to be replaced with the Treasure shop from JP, which would give us the option to pay SG to refresh the current shop stock- and therefore have a chance at seeing past items again.
- AC scratch... isn't that much of an issue at the moment, as everything is tradeable, but I would like to see revival scratches every few months to ensure that old stuff, scratch bonuses included, are brought back on a regular basis.
^ THIS THIS THIS
So I already got annoyed at the fresh finds shop being down (summer event) and not extending it- now I look and find ANOTHER SG SCRATCH CARD WITH NON TRADEABLE ITEMS. WHAT IN THE ACTUAL F__CK.
Its super annoying and I've mentioned it before I have zero incentive to play a roulette getting a hairstyle I want and end up with a bunch of crap I can't sell. Seriously, give your marketing team a smack to the head, like, I want to love the game but you guys keep doing such stupid stuff from censorship to these 'lock behind SG and make it untradeable crap'.
I've actually gone back to play BDO because at least if I spend my money, I get what I pay for in regards to outfits and buffs. So no money isn't the issue, its that I'm not gonna gamble it all away for a slim to none chance at stuff.
Not bad since the games only been out a few months on PC.
My husband and I spent thousands each on Black Desert Online - wish I could take that money back and spend it here instead! lol
I haven't actually spent much on tickets "yet." But I am happy to see some real feedback that isn't covered with an unhealthy does of negativity and pessimism. Keep it coming
Dude I could finance like two cars with what I've spent on BDO it's terrible and I try not to look at the list where it shows the amounts of kakao cash you've recharged lol
I'm with the OP- there is no value for me to spend money, no incentive.
I want shiny cute outfits but if I have to gamble, PLUS have no way to sell off the excess in the market board and be stuck with stuff.. I'm just not gonna buy. Even BDO lost me with their loot boxes/chests and their abysmal percentages at getting the things I would like.
Even if they had a shop where like, an outfit or hairstyle was two bucks I would actually be more inclined to spend that, totaling the cost of the SG because I hate gambling; I'm too tired of that crap and I'll just take my money elsewhere.
I was gonna make a post on this but its already here!
I'm also pretty taken aback by the prices; also none of it is tradeable/sell able via the shop! I was so happy to see Matoi Hairstyles and I realized none of it was attainable via the shop. Maybe it's just me but I do NOT see the value in spending that much money for an item like that; playing a roulette and maybe getting it at such a high cost and I can't even recoup some of it by selling off the stuff I don't want.
I don't mind spending money, I've whaled pretty hard with some games, but it's gotta be worth it.
480 sg is about 26 bucks Canadian, which is 6 attempts out of a decent sized prize list to get what I want... That's just stupid. Like it doesn't make me/encourage me to want to spend money.