I am not sure if any of these ideas were mentioned (the post is just too long to do any research sorry). I wish I can present 4 ideas but whatever. I would like to see the following:
- Class Boost (like in Classical PSO2, though there should have been another one for level 100).
- A Core Skill system similar to Dragon's Dogma that affects all classes.
- If Scion classes return, make it that you have to level up the class that their weapons represent (ex. Hero unlocked by leveling Hunter, Gunner, and either Force or Techter only). Optional they inherit their skill tree and PA.
I may have to explain the last two ideas.
(2) Adding a core system is to add a separate skill tree that all classes (or similar skill some classes share) can have access to without it taking space (and points) in most classes. You don't need another combo attack, in another skill tree, if it is in the core skill tree that address all of those reoccurring skills in multiple classes. That way Sega can feel more comfortable add newer, exclusive skills for that class only. It can also address some "complaints" about the movement system that some players have with NGS (I believe it was the speed, not sure but a core could encourage players to level it up to improve their movements). PSO2 really needed this because ex. "double jump" should not have taken the space in every class skill tree when it could have been apart of a core skill tree that was separate, but overseen by Cofy (if you have the level 40 permit with any class then you can check your core skill tree and check it, and then all classes would have it regardless of the other classes level).
(3) This isn't to kill the original classes, but to make scion more of an next class progression, like in MapleStory. I mean, Most players uses scion classes anyway, and stopped playing with non-scion classes combo (unless it is the FI/HU combo which is really effective by the way).
Congratz, you made to the end and I have save the best for last but it doesn't count because of the rule of 3:
Bonus - Rangers and Gunners should have a Skill tree that change their weapons PA/Regular Attack through Weapon Action (like with gunblade). Gunner can change the TMG to one gun that mimic a singles powerful pistol and AR can become a shotgun (I am aware of PA doing that). Rangers Launchers can switch grenade/Rocket launcher and Assault rifle switch to powerful Sniper Rifles. If using both classes then all weapons options should be unlocked with a new weapon action that is exclusive to the RA/GU combo (Launchers become a stronger Plasma Beam Cannons, TMG mimic Light machine guns, AR act like Phantom rifle). Hell, Braver can switch between Bullet Bow and Cross Bullet Bow (okay, not really).
Doing this is to remedy players nostalgia on the diverse range weapons that existed in past PS games without creating new classes (the weapons actually exist, but is limited by their action for their classes and cosmetics). But too bad that this idea doesn't count because it is time consuming to do and I already presented 3 ideas.