i never played braver in pso2, but I don't like it. The bow seems meh. Why should i use it instead of rifle? and the PP problems on katana are bad.
Converse with fellow players
At least Genshin has ~150 hours of content before it becomes dead, I guess.
Whoa whoa whoa, now. You might anger the people that think this game is just chock full of content. Wouldn't want to break their fragile delusions.
I don't beleive that Genshin is full of content, but I will definitely say that it came with 4x the amount of content on release compared to NGS. However there is definitely times where the story content becomes dry, but at least they put better events there during those dry periods compared to NGS.
Like look at their anniversary, absolutely trash. The events were no different from what we do everyday, grind upon grinding.
Because their entire business model is based around a predatory gacha system. Whales carry the game. The people that line up sega's pockets are not the people concerned with content. They only care about dress up and flaunting their hot new item. Trust me, I know these people. Sega won't change because what is their incentive to? They make their money and if it stops, they'll pull the plug.
This game is doomed and phantasy star online will be viewed as a mediocre niche title because of them
Hmm, not really. I mean, while I hate Genshin Impact that game is even more predatory than NGS and it still have a lot of player. I also don't think Sega would made a whole new game just to nickel and dime from some scratchs before shutting it down, that would be a really damn poor business choice.
They're just being incompetent, that's all there is to it.
Though, there's also some questionable choice like removing FUN shop ticket or putting motion as scratch reward so there's some greed invole too I guess.
Genshin has a superior story line, their characters are relatable, and I actually feel like they listen to the playerbase. They have developer letters every 6 weeks towards the global server, and they actively fix bug too.
I'm sure the restrictions are in place to stop people from having some, for lack of better wording, ridiculous outfit that just is to the point of being obnoxious.
Its probably in place so they can sell increased cost cap later on.
That’s a huge over exaggeration, daily and weekly farming was a thing since day 1 on global pso2, allowing you to do it on 20 chars to begin with and eventually 30. These gave significantly more has well, each char you could earn 2 million on weeklies, 600k from yerkes, and somewhere between 200k and 500k on daily’s depending on which ones you got and how many you did, plus you didn’t have to lose 10% on tax on each character either. Where has on ngs you can only get 500k from weeklies, and 49k a day per day if you get all the alpha reactors, after tax this about 775k a week all up, which is significantly less. Despite Pso2 having all this mesta being earned it’s economy was fine till the introduction of cradle and the grinder for mesta method.
The differnce between this and that is that F2P people could actually make a decent amount of money in PSO2 by doing weeklies on the extra 2 other free characters we get. In NGS, unless you are premium, theres no point of doing this exploit. You cant funnel stuff to the main account because you cant access the shop. And NGS economy is totally bad, you have at least 70 percent of the playerbase being consumption only, without adding stuff to the market, while the other 30 percent being both consumption and production, and being the only ones who can control the market. As time progresses you will see the effect of this. Good weapons and units are going to be very overpriced
welp... new world record! NGS economy in only two mere months is going to be on par with PSO2 economy.
And to make it even worse, F2P players are at the complete mercy of these people who plan to use this. Can't even do it either. Just hope that people will consider it too much of a hassle to do, or be fair with prices
I mean like why?
Phanthom: You can already do that with Rod Force and Ranger, I dont need phanthom eclipsing the class. The part about the rifle she already be included in ranger/launcher and not as a whole another class.
Etoile: sounds a lot like fighter and just reading the desc gives me a headache on how it will make the other classes obsolete.
This seems to impact Force/techer the most since these classes seems to eclipse them. Healing should be Force forte, and Techer is based on support/ plus buffing. The only scion class that should be added is Luster, and thats because it uses a weapon no other class use as its main wep.
pretty ironic that's its the premium/paying charcters who are abusing the system. Really SEGA should have and most probably already saw it coming. Whether they going to do anything about it in a timely manner and actually punish these people is what matters