I just downloaded the game yesterday, and I'm getting the constant NP 1014 issue here as well. Tried every fix that has been mentioned in this thread so far that are relevant to my setup, including:
- Deleting the GameGuard folder
- Updating Windows
- Multiple restarts
- Running PSO Tweaker's fixes
- Making exceptions for everything PSO2/GameGuard related in antivirus and firewall
- Disabling antivirus altogether temporarily
- Disabling the startup/running of peripheral-related programs such as Logitech G HUB and Corsair's iCUE (both in Task Manager and Services)
- Disabling most every service that my computer doesn't strictly NEED in order to run
- Intel i7 6700k
- GeForce GTX 980 Ti
- Windows 10 Enterprise v. 1903
- Game is installed on C drive (SSD)
There doesn't even seem to be any consistency to the crashes, either; play times are random (sometimes <5 minutes, sometimes over an hour), sometimes it's during a cutscene, other times it's when I'm doing nothing at all (I've Alt+Tab'd out). Guess it's time to reach out to nProtect myself and hand over my .erl files in the slim hope that they have a solution for me.
Only thing that truly fixed it for me was a full system wipe, not had any issues now for 3-4 days since I wiped everything.