Will we ever see the two item consumable requirement go away?

I'd like to switch to CAST main.

All of my accessories and basewears are on a non-CAST.

This is dumb.

This system is dumb.

I am irate.

Yes but imagine the amount of people who would be annoyed if it was removed at this point after spending double this whole time.

Anyway, in a way you will be happy soon enough? NGS has shown race does not matter and you can pick any body type in the salon, even male or female swapping. So when that is out you will be able to make your non cast char into a cast.

I suppose. I wonder if that means racial stats will no longer exist?

Oh I know your pain. I wanted to switch to a CAST main so I had to rebuy everything. I recommend just waiting for NGS if your collection is on the larger side.

@Milk said in Will we ever see the two item consumable requirement go away?:

Oh I know your pain. I wanted to switch to a CAST main so I had to rebuy everything. I recommend just waiting for NGS if your collection is on the larger side.

I thankfully made a CAST from the start but I know the pain from the JP version.

@YagyuChan said in Will we ever see the two item consumable requirement go away?:

I thankfully made a CAST from the start but I know the pain from the JP version.

I had no idea you played a CAST! I’m really sad I started as a Newman, maxed level and everything.

@YagyuChan said in Will we ever see the two item consumable requirement go away?:

I had no idea you played a CAST! I’m really sad I started as a Newman, maxed level and everything.

Yeah in JP I played Human and it feels so damn generic I wish I could change race so here is to waiting for NGS

@Milk

Are all 3 of your free characters the same race? I thought it was typical to make 1 of each. I went human, duman, and cast for my 3.

@Knight-Raime said in Will we ever see the two item consumable requirement go away?:

@Milk

Are all 3 of your free characters the same race? I thought it was typical to make 1 of each. I went human, duman, and cast for my 3.

I have twenty characters but I stupidly made 80% of them Newman because I thought a more neutral race would be better and got scared off by “CASTS can’t wear most clothes” rumor even if they can wear like 99% of clothes, lol just a stupid mistake.

@Milk t-twenty? I can barely manage 3... ;-;

yeah the only thing they can't wear is outfits unless the outfit specifies so. idk if it was always like that on JP.

Back in the day you had to redeem each consumable item on each character separately, so if you wanted the same hairstyle on five characters you had to be prepared to pay for it.

The current system's not perfect, but it's much better certainly.

It being better isn't a good excuse for still being terrible.

@Knight-Raime said in Will we ever see the two item consumable requirement go away?:

yeah the only thing they can't wear is outfits unless the outfit specifies so. idk if it was always like that on JP.

I’m a roleplayer so I had to make the whole crew! I’ve only managed to max three of them and get to lvl55 on another six, I’ll probably never find the time to max all of them. 😧

The only outfits I’ve found I can’t wear is from Mission Pass and I tend to hate those outfits anyway. Once I realized I could wear my entire massive wardrobe I felt cheated by my own stupidity! But it was worth starting over because some of those CAST bodies are worn more than my human clothes and Milk’s hair is white so it literally glows with CAST head ver of hair like the beautiful Sylphos and Nightmare heads. Ahh I love robot-Milk so much more than elf-Milk.

I’m a roleplayer so I had to make the whole crew! I’ve only managed to max three of them and get to lvl55 on another six, I’ll probably never find the time to max all of them. 😧

The only outfits I’ve found I can’t wear is from Mission Pass and I tend to hate those outfits anyway. Once I realized I could wear my entire massive wardrobe I felt cheated by my own stupidity! But it was worth starting over because some of those CAST bodies are worn more than my human clothes and Milk’s hair is white so it literally glows with CAST head ver of hair like the beautiful Sylphos and Nightmare heads. Ahh I love robot-Milk so much more than elf-Milk.

Nightmare head is my favourite head so glad I picked it up when I could 😊 I need to stop spending all my meseta xD

Nightmare head is my favourite head so glad I picked it up when I could 😊 I need to stop spending all my meseta xD

Mine too! It was also cheaper than the human hair ver by a landslide so I was able to get it within an hour of release, best day ever. I love the wire/ribbon things hanging down. I ended up getting all 3 versions of the hair but the CAST head is the absolute favorite. I spend all my meseta, too. On hair. All the impossibly long hair, it’s so expensive but I need it.😵