Add Class to Weapon

Hi Everyone,

I recently decided I wanted to try a bit of a meme load out. I was going to craft some soaring blades to use as fighter, but I can't seem to find an Add Class (Fighter). Have Add Classes not been implemented yet? Thanks in advance!

There are weapons that are all-class types, like the Occuld series, try one of them.

They would have been released in AC scratches, but looking through the scratch lineups from the past few weeks, it appears they haven't been released; thinking about it, it has been a very long time since they last had them in a JP server scratch either.

Your only recourse is to just keep redoing the Craft until you luck out and get a Class Addition on the weapon, unfortunately.

@AndrlCh Rats. Alright, guess it's time to start crafting then. Thanks for looking up the scratch ticket info.

@HUnewm said in Add Class to Weapon:

@AndrlCh Rats. Alright, guess it's time to start crafting then. Thanks for looking up the scratch ticket info.

Just know that you cannot class extend harmonizers.

@coldreactive Yeah, but I believe there is one multi class harmonizer in the game... For now, I think I'll take the first suggestion on using the occuld weapons until I manage to craft a fighter add on.

@HUnewm said in Add Class to Weapon:

@coldreactive Yeah, but I believe there is one multi class harmonizer in the game... For now, I think I'll take the first suggestion on using the occuld weapons until I manage to craft a fighter add on.

Hopefully next Christmas we'll get the Christmas collection folder. It would have the Rose Skewer in it.