I have no choice but to demand Premium time compensation for Disabled Player Trade

@Astral-Lettie said in I have no choice but to demand Premium time compensation for Disabled Player Trade:

My entire point WAS that was an opinion

Really? Because your previous post declared

In the end, since trading is the least important part of the premium (to most)

Which doesn't look very opinion-y.

Deleted.

@Astral-Lettie

You can say that is an opinion all you want after getting called out, but your writing does not support that statement.

Oh well, have a good one.

@Astral-Lettie said in I have no choice but to demand Premium time compensation for Disabled Player Trade:

@John-Paul-RAGE My entire point WAS that was an opinion, that milk didn't seem to understand. Looks like you fell into the same hole as she did.

But this convo is over. as i said. So no more discussion on the matter because it's just leading to dumb arguments.

I understood you fully, I don’t know how I can make it any clearer. I didn’t have a problem with you having a different opinion than mine, I had a problem with your dismissive attitude and your RMT accusations. People can’t possibly just want what they paid for and be upset about it, must be botters.

I work long hours, so if it wasn't for trading I wouldn't have even half of the neat cosmetics I have thanks to being able to trade with friends. But, I guess since it doesn't affect one contentious person with a damaged frontal lobe, it must be a useless feature.

FYI this OP got banned from steam forums for posting this and calling Sega/Microsoft fascists. Take this thread with a grain of salt.

Karen of PSO2.

@Zeke said in I have no choice but to demand Premium time compensation for Disabled Player Trade:

FYI this OP got banned from steam forums for posting this and calling Sega/Microsoft fascists. Take this thread with a grain of salt.

Karen of PSO2.

The way OP went about it is the wrong way but the general frustration is felt by more than them. Perhaps someone else should have made the thread but it’s no different than the personal shop complaints.

@Zeke said in I have no choice but to demand Premium time compensation for Disabled Player Trade:

Karen of PSO2.

Yes

@Wunderhaus said in I have no choice but to demand Premium time compensation for Disabled Player Trade:

I work long hours, so if it wasn't for trading I wouldn't have even half of the neat cosmetics I have thanks to being able to trade with friends. But, I guess since it doesn't affect one contentious person with a damaged frontal lobe, it must be a useless feature.

And yet an asinine response like this what someone with a "damaged frontal lobe" would make. Look up the word "minority" and if you can actually read and understand it, you'll get the point. Also Least important = useless feature, i guess. That must be some extreme damage.

ok, that's my last one, that post was just so dumb, i had to poke it. won't bother with the other one, as that one' isn't even worth correcting.

Troll threads always don't end up well.

@Wunderhaus said in I have no choice but to demand Premium time compensation for Disabled Player Trade:

And yet an asinine response like this what someone with a "damaged frontal lobe" would make. Look up the "minority" and if you can actually read and understand it, you'll get the point.

ok, that's my last one, that post was just so dumb, i had to poke it.

You can’t even claim majority or minority because we don’t know, not everyone uses the forums.

Are you sure?

@Miraglyth said in I have no choice but to demand Premium time compensation for Disabled Player Trade:

@John-Paul-RAGE said in I have no choice but to demand Premium time compensation for Disabled Player Trade:

There's nothing wrong with being frustrated with a service that isn't providing everything they advertised, accountability is extremely important. Those of you who are OK with dismissing that accountability are inevitably the cause of the degredation of customer service over the last decade.

Fully agreed here.

@Lwyu said in I have no choice but to demand Premium time compensation for Disabled Player Trade:

I was calling out the people thinking they get less than JP when honestly JP has been upset that we got so much more.

I don't wish to get into an argument with either you or JP players about this, but "honestly JP has been upset that we got so much more" could be misread as a statement of fact.

Clearly we do not have more than JP.

From 2012 to March/May 2019 JP had one thing Global didn't and that was the entire game. Since then, the occasional helping hand during our content rush does not really make up for the content rush in the first place. Are JP players upset that our christmas event gave Rising Weapons Badge 5? They might need some perspective. JP has more permanent buffs from OTP, PSO2es and IDOLA, is free of Fresh Finds draining SG (and killing outfit colour variants), and they had years of extra content we'll probably never see and SG accumulation to either save for NGS or pay for SG scratch sets that weren't hyper-condensed to the point of being unaffordable as they are on Global.

TLDR: Rising Weapons Badge 5 won't matter a jot to NGS, but cosmetics and SG-based content will. JP have had it way better than Global on that front.

You say clearly but this is a them issue. I'm just clearly stating a good majority of the JP community think were being spoiled way too much. Id prove why but at the same time I dont really want to? Considering it is definitely something I dont want to flare up or be involved in. Either way no one needs to complain about JP having more or not. Obviously yea we have less than them atm, but I think theyre more pissed that we've been handed a good portion of what they had to grind more so that we can catch up.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in I have no choice but to demand Premium time compensation for Disabled Player Trade:

@HarmlessSyan Screenshot_20210104-185012_Chrome.jpg

Blaming the majority of the players for the very minority of individuals who may purchase meseta is ridiculously laughable. Then again, you said you wish Global didn't exist at all, so I am not sure why anyone should consider your input as credible.

This might be a hot take but... Anyone who brings up the steam charts should lose all credibility. I still have two more pages to read through but holy moly lol.

@Lwyu said in I have no choice but to demand Premium time compensation for Disabled Player Trade:

I'm just clearly stating a good majority of the JP community think were being spoiled way too much.

On the contrary the sentence could be read two different ways, which is why I needed to respond to one of the possibilities.

Specifically, way one:

(honestly) (JP has been upset that we got so much more.)

This interpretation (which I suspect is the one you meant) claims that (some? most?) JP players believe Global players get more (something?), and speaks only of the belief without commenting on whether or not it is justified.

Way two:

(honestly JP has been upset) (that we got so much more.)

This interpretation (which I suspect is the one you didn't mean, which would make it a misreading as I previously noted) would claim that we get more than JP though it were fact, and use that to assert that JP players' upset is understandable. (Really this "fact" would be highly disputable.)

You've since clarified in your newest post, so I'll just move on to that.

Id prove why but at the same time I dont really want to? Considering it is definitely something I dont want to flare up or be involved in.

Wait, it was way two? Seriously? I cannot fathom how you'd come to think this, as none of the "free shit" matters like all the stuff we have worse than JP. But I do agree with you that discussing this would be taking things a little too far off-topic.

@Ashe-Kinsilla why? It is the only platform that game is available on that publically makes metrics available. Microsoft doesn't disclose this information anymore and SEGA doesn't disclose anything other than how many bots they ban.

Only in-game reference we have is the blacklist, which only allows a guestimation of the number of players in a single block at any given time.

@Astral-Lettie Thing is you are seeming irrational here. Your argument is faulty, simple as that. We can close the convo, sure.