I have no choice but to demand Premium time compensation for Disabled Player Trade

I have to Agree! When real money is involved their needs to be more than appropriate compensation! Emphasis on the More!

This also need to be placed on the suggestion tab of the forums! Make sure your campaign for compensation is on the suggestion tab of the forums if you want to get real traction!

I only got Premium to sell shit tbh lol. The rest is just a bonus like EXP.

I think they should compensate for it since it is a feature. Yet I'm not as upset, I'm used to no trading with Destiny 2. Plus we do have the capsules. Not sure if extended premium is the answer, though. Probably allowing extra trading for however much time it was disabled for free or discounted price.

I only had premium for the 50% Triboost and to sell stuff also the Premium PSO2 day cause levelling up is my main goal these days.

@ZENCHI said in I have no choice but to demand Premium time compensation for Disabled Player Trade:

Sega must be really really regretting brining the game to the west with these kind of complaints.

A complaint about an advertised service not being included in their subscription is a pretty valid complaint.

How much you or other players use personal trading is irrelevant to the fact that it is advertised as a paid featured and has been suspended for quite a long time. Inconveniencing the customer due to inadequate ability is not the ideal way to operate a business, but fans in this day and age are more akin to cultists and are generally OK with anything wrong the source of their admiration does.

@John-Paul-RAGE no one is saying it is OK for SEGA to disable features - but rather the OP's demand of full recompensation of premium time is highly unlikely as player trade is just a small part of the premium service - and the majority of it are working just fine. It's like buying a car, you find a cracked mirror and ask to be compensated a second car while keeping the first car also.

@HarmlessSyan that analogy isn't even close.

I believe the greater point of OP is that the compensation needs to be greater than the standard "here goes your 100% triboost that you already have more than 99 of ^•^."

Extending premium isn't even a horrible option in the first place, their tickets are the bulk of their money maker and they have the ability to modify the expiration date of user's premium as they see fit anyways.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in I have no choice but to demand Premium time compensation for Disabled Player Trade:

@ZENCHI said in I have no choice but to demand Premium time compensation for Disabled Player Trade:

Sega must be really really regretting brining the game to the west with these kind of complaints.

A complaint about an advertised service not being included in their subscription is a pretty valid complaint.

How much you or other players use personal trading is irrelevant to the fact that it is advertised as a paid featured and has been suspended for quite a long time. Inconveniencing the customer due to inadequate ability is not the ideal way to operate a business, but fans in this day and age are more akin to cultists and are generally OK with anything wrong the source of their admiration does.

This is why I hate SEGA handing out free SG, free tickets, free gear, free triggers, free anything.

It doesn't matter, one single small issue and the userbase will destroy them anyways.

If I recall you can't trade anything 13 star or above in those capsules. So earlier when I wanted to give my hunny a val weapon with a S3 on it. I wouldn't of been able to use the capsule machine and though I didn't know premium trading was down I'd or been properly pissed if he had premium and I still couldn't trade with him.

@Vexation said in I have no choice but to demand Premium time compensation for Disabled Player Trade:

If I recall you can't trade anything 13 star or above in those capsules. So earlier when I wanted to give my hunny a val weapon with a S3 on it. I wouldn't of been able to use the capsule machine and though I didn't know premium trading was down I'd or been properly pissed if he had premium and I still couldn't trade with him.

Has far as I’m aware you can’t trade 13* or above period

Please don’t feed the fool. This is the same guy who posted on the steam forums with the same complaints. While some points are valid such as for corporate greed and government incompetence, Playing the victim here is not going to work.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1056640/discussions/0/3001052356447105094/

He was banned before for this kind of nonsensical behavior before, don’t fuel the fires.

So is premium traded option disable? If so then it is my personal opinion that Sega should compensate the paying community. It is a service that is intended for paying customers.

The way they’re going about it is wrong but I agree with OP. We pay for a service we haven’t been able to use. If it were a couple days I wouldn’t care but this is getting ridiculous. I’m one of the ones who only pay for Premium to trade with my husband and pool our meseta. The other perks(yes even shop) are not worth it to me because I don’t use them. How I feel about trading is how other players would feel about their triboosts, ect. If the feature is important to you and you’re not able to use it then you’re going to feel frustrated.

I’m just letting my premium expire, it’s a waste of money if the one feature I wanted is going to be down. I’ll buy it again once it’s back.

@Milk said in I have no choice but to demand Premium time compensation for Disabled Player Trade:

The way they’re going about it is wrong but I agree with OP. We pay for a service we haven’t been able to use. If it were a couple days I wouldn’t care but this is getting ridiculous. I’m one of the ones who only pay for Premium to trade with my husband and pool our meseta. The other perks(yes even shop) are not worth it to me because I don’t use them. How I feel about trading is how other players would feel about their triboosts, ect. If the feature is important to you and you’re not able to use it then you’re going to feel frustrated.

I’m just letting my premium expire, it’s a waste of money if the one feature I wanted is going to be down. I’ll buy it again once it’s back.

I understand how you feel since if they were to disable the Triboost or cancel the Premium PSO2 day with no compensation then I would be annoyed too.