i can't start the game

i did downlowad all the 70gb from steam and every thing . but when i wanted to open the game is says : *Downloaded the latest version of the luncher. Restarting 5b30a617-9c3c-430a-a218-d21934e3f2a5-image.png then : 156249a7-cf3f-440e-9582-3a6936880f3f-image.png help pls ? thanks

If you are using the Steam version and this happens, go to where the game is installed, open the properties of the executables, go to the Compatibility tab, and make sure the check bpx for Run as Administrator is checked. hen, Apply it if you had to set it and close the window. This normally happens when the game doesn't have permission to modify files in a certain location. Running as Admin normally bypasses that.

@Ragnawind still not working 😕

I have the same problem

This is what happens if I try to run pso2updater.exe as administrator b692fd8c-6dc1-4949-a0b0-a6d54a50a22b-image.png

Also tried to edit file security: 2fe960bd-bf8c-44e8-a22f-21b8c4acc787-image.png

Quick question: Do both of you with the problem have your system locale set to Japanese, like the second person? If so, that might also be the problem.

I don't have my system locale set to japanese anymore, I had it for a while and it left the file directories looking like that. All other games and applications work fine, even region locked ones.

@Finnish-Me said in i can't start the game:

I don't have my system locale set to japanese anymore, I had it for a while and it left the file directories looking like that. All other games and applications work fine, even region locked ones.

If it was in Japanese, but not anymore and it still shows like that, you didn't completely change the locale back. That symbol that looks like the Yen symbol in place of a slash will return to a slash if you restore the locale properly. I have done it a few times on Windows 10 Home, just to install Japanese PC games to apply translations to. Also, if the game was installed with the locale in Japanese, you will need to remove the game and re-install it.