630 Error Xbox

I play on Xbox and I get Dced after Uqs everytime I play.... everyday , I've kinda poke around the forums about this topic and none of the stuff I read help me fix the problem soo just deal with it or move on those my choices or can someone help with another option Tyty Happy New Years ^.^

Do the GMs even check this forum ? Do they just take money and say ' All well NGS is coming out let's get as much $ as we can from us western and ignore bugs and errors ' or I'm I off base here?

@LordDub said in 630 Error Xbox:

Do the GMs even check this forum ? Do they just take money and say ' All well NGS is coming out let's get as much $ as we can from us western and ignore bugs and errors ' or I'm I off base here?

The GMs are a 3rd party CS provider called EST Soft. They have nothing to do with how the game operates. They are just moderaters, basically, as well, as provide info on issues for the JP SEGA dev team to work on. It is up to SEGA JP themselves what gets fixed. People have been having issues like this since launch and the developers still don't do anything about it, likely because they can't find a problem on their end.

Thx for info , but its still happening everytime I do a UQ , I guess I'll keep posting until I get a response

Another day , another 630

630 running rampant. Another day 3 luther dc at Crystal

So GM posted in another post and said , ooohhh maybe check your internet that's why u get error 630 because its not connected to the internet, So how am I still connected to Xbox live then ?

Bump bump

Plz fix error 630 on Xbox

@Ragnawind said in 630 Error Xbox:

@LordDub said in 630 Error Xbox:

The GMs are a 3rd party CS provider called EST Soft. They have nothing to do with how the game operates. They are just moderaters, basically, as well, as provide info on issues for the JP SEGA dev team to work on. It is up to SEGA JP themselves what gets fixed. People have been having issues like this since launch and the developers still don't do anything about it, likely because they can't find a problem on their end.

Well thsts not good now, is it?