Red cage Traps

Maybe you can make it so you can destroy them inside. I got put inside one and had to abandon my quest because was stuck inside for over 15 minutes and wouldn't let me out. That is total garbage where your forced to quit a quest when your right at the entrance portal to the final stage where the boss is.

you can destroy it from the inside...

@hynaku4494 Did you even try to attack it? I've broken myself out of that jail numerous times.

That e-code was supposed to be made for people to go rescue the trapped player, but it was poorly implemented in my opinion. The fact that it teleports the affected player to a place on the map that maybe or maybe not other players have already discovered on their mini maps may be the biggest reason why most people are forced to do this solo.

As for the cage itself, it's weaker against multi hit attacks rather than to single burst hits. So if you are going on an expedition, try always having either a good multi hit attack on hand, or keep your eye open to flee the place the moment you see the thing floating your way.

@ZorokiHanuke said in Red cage Traps:

The fact that it teleports the affected player to a place on the map that maybe or maybe not other players have already discovered on their mini maps may be the biggest reason why most people are forced to do this solo.

Not to mention: "I have their coordinates! Oh, you would like to know where they went so you can help them? No can do. Good luck finding them. HAHAHA!"

The worst is when it teleports you into another E-code. I got trapped and thrown into a fight with Giggur Gunnegam the other day.

@Kodiakmax-101 said in Red cage Traps:

The worst is when it teleports you into another E-code. I got trapped and thrown into a fight with Giggur Gunnegam the other day.

I wonder if these things show up in risk explorations...