Disappointed by new Throwback Collection

Same to be perfectly honest. I also wanted to get ahead of the train that'll be coming for the element transitions for Luster as well as getting SAugs for the Atlas EX gunblade we got for free from the campaign. Well, here's to hoping the next throwback will be good...

@Vexation said in Disappointed by new Throwback Collection:

Well now I know I'll just buy the AC and then wait for a throwback scratch. Still sad though I wanted about 90% of the stuff in there specially the hairs T.T I'm too broke from affixing and such to buy it outright with Meseta and as soon as the scratch poofs the prices will hike up again.

If it’s anything like the last Throwback, you’ll still have about a week after it’s over to snap items up cheap, even things like that poledance emote didn’t skyrocket the day after. I would jump on Armeure hair asap though because that easily climbed to 100m before revival. And I don’t think Kitsune Tails will be easy to buy, they’re not dipping below 50m on my ship.

@Milk said in Disappointed by new Throwback Collection:

even things like that poledance emote didn’t skyrocket the day after

This may be a ship thing. On Ship 3 Pole Dance bottomed out at like 35m during the Throwback Collection week but rose to over 40m before the week ended. The last time I checked was maybe a month ago and it was like 38m so it had actually declined a little meaning the price had risen during the week on the anticipation that it would shoot back up to 250m+ and then subsided afterwards once it was clear it wouldn't do so that quickly.

@Miraglyth said in Disappointed by new Throwback Collection:

This may be a ship thing. On Ship 3 Pole Dance bottomed out at like 35m during the Throwback Collection week but rose to over 40m before the week ended. The last time I checked was maybe a month ago and it was like 38m so it had actually declined a little meaning the price had risen during the week on the anticipation that it would shoot back up to 250m+ and then subsided afterwards once it was clear it wouldn't do so that quickly.

Saw similar on ship 4, you could still buy it well below 40m after Throwback was over and they weren’t getting snapped up right away, either. People bought them in a panic at the beginning of the week, heck even I bought one so I was watching the market closely. They were all cleaned out day 2-3 and cheapest was over 55m, then more players bought tickets I guess because there was a flood of them. I paid 26m for mine and the day after I saw they declined to 22m but then shot back up to 35m and stayed around that price. Market’s crazy. 😛

Saw similar on ship 4, you could still buy it well below 40m after Throwback was over and they weren’t getting snapped up right away, either. People bought them in a panic at the beginning of the week, heck even I bought one so I was watching the market closely. They were all cleaned out day 2-3 and cheapest was over 55m, then more players bought tickets I guess because there was a flood of them. I paid 26m for mine and the day after I saw they declined to 22m but then shot back up to 35m and stayed around that price. Market’s crazy. 😛

I picked it up for 37 million on ship 2 earlier today (Made sure it wasn't a PN) but pleased with my purchase 😊

@Lwyu said in Disappointed by new Throwback Collection:

I dont think you understand what I was saying.

I understood, but it feels like you underestimate how aggravating it's been as someone who has been told numerous times dating all the way back to March that we should shut up and wait because they'll bring everything back, to now hear that it's too late to come back. There are no words to express how frustrating that is. None.

assuming theyd do what you want regarding throwbacks when in reality you know theyre going based off time segments of scratches and throw a random assortment of stuff.

I've never assumed they'd get this right ever since they kept refusing to sneak in Recruit Line after the first enhancement week despite my pleas to reason. I certainly didn't make that assumption after the first Throwback Collection repeated the mistake that was Mission Pass Season 5 in AC Scratch form. My first post in this topic was literally "Seriously, I said this would happen."

Asking for the items you missed and rightfully deserve is fine all in all.

I for one want it to happen but I can see that its unlikely. Hope that helped you a bit.

These are the important things. All we can do is keep asking. Either they'll finally rescue PC from being second-class one day (this goes for old SG Shop sets and campaigns too, though at least both of those are almost halfway remedied now) or they won't and, well, will have to keep putting up with hearing it asked I guess. 🤷

I understand what youre saying but when a game developer or developers decide not to bring something back, theres not much to be done. Like I said before and once more, I wish they would bring back a certain amount of things myself, but constantly asking and expecting something is an unfortunate path because pushing for an unlikely thing constantly wont do anything but get you more aggravated. You cant get em all, I wish that I could get old stuff for other games aswell.

And yes as frustrating as it may be, hearing "wait itll come back, its coming soon" heres two things in regards to that:

1. Unless its the developers, GM's or any other person closely intact with this games information, please dont assume that things will return. Even in JP certain things return though thats mostly Fresh Finds items, they do return, we just dont ever know when and its usually random.

2. Sorta reiterating #1 up there, players dont really know how NA will work. NA is not JP, it will never be (and before you say "thats not what I said" I know, I'm just saying.) So you should always presume something will either never come back, will come back, etc.its all a gamble.

In the case of items youve missed due to not being given the game in time, I cant speak for anyone or the developers regarding that issue. But if it doesnt return, its not the end of the world although I can assume you and a few others could a hard case in terms of acceptance.

It sucks it truly does. But its best to move on if things dont return.

@YagyuChan said in Disappointed by new Throwback Collection:

I picked it up for 37 million on ship 2 earlier today (Made sure it wasn't a PN) but pleased with my purchase 😊

Huh... I guess it really was just hyper-inflated beforehand because the PC players weren't around the first time around. Has anything that's been revived shot back up to silly prices since? If not this would make a serious case for covering off everything else that PC has missed out on because the vast majority of things that are still at silly prices or flat-out extinct on the market are items from the first ~8 AC sets that weren't revived by Throwback.

I understand what youre saying but when a game developer or developers decide not to bring something back, theres not much to be done [snip] constantly asking and expecting something is an unfortunate path because pushing for an unlikely thing constantly wont do anything but get you more aggravated.

Now that's a misunderstanding. The source of 100% aggravation is the continued failure to make things right and bring about the market sanity that always should have been in the process. That'll be the same whether I give my public feedback or not. If were to not speak up, I wouldn't magically be less annoyed by this repeated mistake.

And yes as frustrating as it may be, hearing "wait itll come back, its coming soon" heres two things in regards to that:

1. Unless its the developers, GM's or any other person closely intact with this games information, please dont assume that things will return.

Which is why I said "I said this would happen", yes. If you want to see me going a step further I suggested an apology was due on Twitter as the responses to my disagreement with the original Throwback Collection were less than civil.

Even in JP certain things return though thats mostly Fresh Finds items

JP don't have Fresh Finds, but I guess you mean the Treasure Shop revivals of different content to AC scratch stuff.

So you should always presume something will either never come back

Yes, for the fourth time. That's why I'm calling for them to rectify what they did to PC players yet again by perfectly re-running Recruit Line through Crimson Dawn. I'm starting to get baffled, why do you keep telling me this? Why do you think I would be asking for them to do something I thought they were already going to do? Obviously I think they aren't already going to do it and the fact I've explicitly said as much, to you, like three times in this topic alone leaves me wondering what you think you're telling me here.

But if it doesnt return, its not the end of the world

Tell that to someone who wants something as part of their planned primary look that they've been unable to complete for eight months now and may never. I've counted my blessings every day since Ship Transfer was added that I worked my butt off to grind money on a different ship to buy the Photon Halo set before they became inaccessible to the Ship 1 market. I've never taken those accessories off, and this game wouldn't have been the same if I hadn't managed to do that.

I hate the thought that others weren't able to do the same with past content they were unfairly denied any chance to get, and flawed "Throwback" revivals like this are a reminder of that thought.

@YagyuChan said in Disappointed by new Throwback Collection:

Huh... I guess it really was just hyper-inflated beforehand because the PC players weren't around the first time around. Has anything that's been revived shot back up to silly prices since? If not this would make a serious case for covering off everything else that PC has missed out on because the vast majority of things that are still at silly prices or flat-out extinct on the market are items from the first ~8 AC sets that weren't revived by Throwback.

I understand what youre saying but when a game developer or developers decide not to bring something back, theres not much to be done [snip] constantly asking and expecting something is an unfortunate path because pushing for an unlikely thing constantly wont do anything but get you more aggravated.

Now that's a misunderstanding. The source of 100% aggravation is the continued failure to make things right and bring about the market sanity that always should have been in the process. That'll be the same whether I give my public feedback or not. If were to not speak up, I wouldn't magically be less annoyed by this repeated mistake.

1. Unless its the developers, GM's or any other person closely intact with this games information, please dont assume that things will return.

Which is why I said "I said this would happen", yes. If you want to see me going a step further I suggested an apology was due on Twitter as the responses to my disagreement with the original Throwback Collection were less than civil.

Even in JP certain things return though thats mostly Fresh Finds items

JP don't have Fresh Finds, but I guess you mean the Treasure Shop revivals of different content to AC scratch stuff.

So you should always presume something will either never come back

Yes, for the fourth time. That's why I'm calling for them to rectify what they did to PC players yet again by perfectly re-running Recruit Line through Crimson Dawn. I'm starting to get baffled, why do you keep telling me this? Why do you think I would be asking for them to do something I thought they were already going to do? Obviously I think they aren't already going to do it and the fact I've explicitly said as much, to you, like three times in this topic alone leaves me wondering what you think you're telling me here.

But if it doesnt return, its not the end of the world

Tell that to someone who wants something as part of their planned primary look that they've been unable to complete for eight months now and may never. I've counted my blessings every day since Ship Transfer was added that I worked my butt off to grind money on a different ship to buy the Photon Halo set before they became inaccessible to the Ship 1 market. I've never taken those accessories off, and this game wouldn't have been the same if I hadn't managed to do that.

I hate the thought that others weren't able to do the same with past content they were unfairly denied any chance to get, and flawed "Throwback" revivals like this are a reminder of that thought.

Im reiterating a lot of things on purpose regardless of you understanding or not. Im also only responding to the parts I consider worth responding to since honestly I can't bother with the rest. Thats just me being honest, and not harmful even if you really wanna take it that way.

In response to telling that to people that want the first scratch to make a primary look theyve wanted for a while, I feel for them since I love fashion especially in this game. I dont slack when it comes to it. But like I said its not the end of the world, my primary items most likely wont even be coming to EN which blows but I have to get over it eventually. I do feel for everyone truly, saying this again just incase you didnt see it the third time, although for some reason a lot of them hesitated to get the items while they were all extremely cheap for so damn long, I can resonate with them because im just the same way.

You previously wanted them to bring back the beta items, which not even console obtained, which they did. Im not surprised you guys eventually wanted the first scratch, but my entire point was that throwback ll is less likely to have the first scratch period. Because it seems like theyre going periodically based around what scratches have passed. If anything the first scratch would have been in the first ever throwback. Since it wasnt its 70% safe to say its not coming back and wont be reran unless they slap them separately in random future scratches. I say 70% because I honestly cant tell wtf theyre doing.

Yes an apology would be nice, they need to man up and know when theyve messed up but honestly the whole point of the thread was "I expected the first scratch in a 2nd throwback". Atleast its only the first scratch PC has missed, although it was super cheap for a super long time, I can see those now joining ,not knowing of its existence, or just broke struggling with this.

If I want something I'll ask for it so they know there is demand for it, simple as that. Also, I mentioned this in the survey. That we'd like more things to return. (Like Dance 16)

@Ranmaru said in Disappointed by new Throwback Collection:

If I want something I'll ask for it so they know there is demand for it, simple as that. Also, I mentioned this in the survey. That we'd like more things to return. (Like Dance 16)

Thats simple and straight forward, I like that. It should be just like that. I also stated in the survey that bringing back a few things would make a lot of people happy. They took the advice of rerunning a lot of stuff in fresh finds so thats great, aside from the stuff Ive alrdy gotten lol.

I loved this scratch, not only did I get everything that I missed but also made about 200m profit....granted I did spend around $100 on scratches 🙂

Im reiterating a lot of things on purpose regardless of you understanding or not. [Snip] Thats just me being honest, and not harmful even if you really wanna take it that way.

Oh I don't think you're being hostile, overall this is a good conversation. I'm just bemused by the repetition of explanations nobody present seems to need. 😅

But like I said its not the end of the world [snip] I do feel for everyone truly, saying this again just incase you didnt see it the third time, although for some reason a lot of them hesitated to get the items while they were all extremely cheap for so damn long, I can resonate with them because im just the same way.

This is a conflation of two points to be honest. I don't agree people should ever have to just get over it. They shouldn't have been wronged. Plain and simple.

As for "extremely cheap", not everyone had that chance, no. One of the emotes I've most wanted since the first flawed AC scratch revival is 208: ARKS Pose. As far as I've seen that's never been "extremely cheap" on Ship 3. It was only briefly available for 30 million on PC release, at a time I needed to grind that much on a ship that wasn't my main ship just for the Photon Halo set (free for pre-PC players by the way) and by the time I had anywhere close to that much disposable meseta it was long since extinct in the Ship 3 market.

Sure I could have sacrificed something else PC got screwed on to get that emote, but I should never have have been forced into that dilemma in the first place. Other players were able to get everything back then and cheaper or free. Why not give everyone the same chance, especially when the ones who weren't allowed it were the ones who were told to wait to play the game in the first place and then punished for waiting.

The end of the world? No. But set aside that dramatic exaggeration and it's pretty easy to conclude that this is (a) something that has wronged players since February and (b) something that could be fixed. It is that simple.

You previously wanted them to bring back the beta items, which not even console obtained, which they did. Im not surprised you guys eventually wanted the first scratch

Okay now I'm sensing hostility. Do you have a problem with "you guys" (PC players) wanting to be caught up on the things they missed? Why? And if not, you might wish to reword that sentence.

What beta items did console not obtain, exactly? The only situation I can think of is non-North American Xbox players who believed the Microsoft press releases saying the closed beta was only available in the US and Canada (region-switching trickery was available, though not officially supported until Global release in August). And for what it's worth I've called for beta content to be revived for their benefit as well. For instance on Twitter a few days ago. This isn't a console vs PC thing. This is just making it right for anyone who was locked out of the game in mid-March to late-May and saw content they wanted come and go before they were allowed in.

As for "they did", that's a half-truth. They have brought back some but not all of the beta content since PC was first allowed to play. Here's a broad summary by content type:

Content type Status Revived Not Revived
Campaigns Partial Dreamcast, * Coated Edge, Impromptu Tea Party, SEGA SATURN Mask (NA) Photon Halo set, Cross Legs, Pirate's Hat, Evo. Device: Green Puyo, Rappy-Go-Round
Mission Pass Partial Half of Season 1 with a cruel dilemma, tiny portions of Season 2 The other half of Season 1, most of Season 2, Tiers 25+ of Season 3
AC Scratch Partial A messy mixture of Recruit Line, Urban Lifestyle, Heroic Wanderer and Crimson Dawn Most of Recruit Line, Urban Lifestyle, Heroic Wanderer and Crimson Dawn
Fresh Finds Partial Some of the emotes and outfits, a handful of the accessories Some of the emotes and outfits, most of the accessories
SG Shop Partial The Phantasy Star Universe content except Tylor Replica and related accessories, all via Fresh Finds Cook, Pitfall, Flash Step, Sudsy Style, Missile, Flight Mode, Simple Bath Towel, Towel Blindfold, Tylor Replica and related accessories

I could include FUN scratch items too since they are tradable like AC scratch and some of that was already obscenely expensive at least on Ship 3 very shortly after PC launch. The music discs from the original FUN scratch were 2+ million on Ship 3 at PC launch which demonstrates the gulf between supply and demand that a proper revival should have really stepped in to resolve back in June. Almost nothing from old FUN scratches has ever come back - just a tiny number of accessories which feels more like an accident than anything.

In the grand scheme of things and very loosely enumerating sets we're looking at maybe 40-50% revived, and to put a positive spin on things I'm confident that most if not all of the old Fresh Finds and SG Shop content will come back eventually. Sudsy Style will be a sure money maker after all. I'm also confident about the old campaign stuff - even including my halos - since they have been slowly getting through that with Impromptu Tea Party a reward from an enhancement campaign so recent that it hasn't even been distributed yet.

That leaves Mission Pass which they've made a total mess of, and AC scratch which this set shows they are also making a total mess of. There is nothing wrong with saying it doesn't have to be this way and they have every opportunity to fix that.

my entire point was that throwback ll is less likely to have the first scratch period. Because it seems like theyre going periodically based around what scratches have passed.

Agreed, the "Throwback Collection" route is a miserable mess. If they revive Recruit Line they shouldn't call it "Throwback Collection Recruit" or anything daft. They should just call it "Recruit Line" because that's what it'd be - not a throwback (a word they have cursed), but a perfect re-run that should have happened in June but it'd be better late than never.

If anything the first scratch would have been in the first ever throwback. Since it wasnt its 70% safe to say its not coming back and wont be reran

I know that and you know that, but several naïve folk here and on Twitter called me a fool for thinking it. We agree on this one. Nothing further needs to be said.

unless they slap them separately in random future scratches.

Or just re-run them as-was. This is an option. It is the best option. It should never be dismissed as an option.

Yes an apology would be nice, they need to man up and know when theyve messed up

That tweet wasn't addressing the PSO2 team. They can only do what they can and I understand that. It was addressing everyone who was ever rude in the way they told me and others that the second revival would still include items from pre-PC scratches and that I was impatient, a crybaby, a PC fanboy, an Xbox hater or whatever other nonsense they came up with at the time. By the way, I should note that no apologies were made...

honestly the whole point of the thread was "I expected the first scratch in a 2nd throwback". Atleast its only the first scratch PC has missed, although it was super cheap for a super long time.

Oh, you were referring to the topic poster? My bad then.

It was not "the first scratch". It was the first four AC scratches (Recruit Line, Urban Lifestyle, Heroic Wanderer, Crimson Dawn) although the one or two after that were hit by exorbitant prices after PC launch as most PC players were too new to know if they wanted to gacha until those quickly ended too (hence the almost immediately insane price of Pole Dance). Also six FUN scratches and various other sources I'd be repeating myself to list again.

And again, no, they were not super cheap for a super long time, certainly not on Ship 3 but I expect especially not to new players on any ship who were only just allowed to start playing and clearly didn't have three level 50 characters and 6 million free meseta per week from day one, or the ability to play for ten weeks prior to build up a giant cash reserve (inflated by ridonkulous amounts of free meseta from repeatable Xbox Game Pass rewards so excessive they changed them specifically to remove the meseta). And what little players did have was stretched too thin between AC scratches, immediately-scalped beta content (if it existed, Halo A for instance was never listed on Ship 3 prior to Ship Transfer) and everything else they had to desperately catch up with before it rushed its way to market extinction.

I started playing just after the last sc tc1, and all of this sc tc2 did not have it, so it was perfect for me:D

On Ship 2, the day of PC launch resulted in the Pole Dance ote dropping to the lowest point it had ever been, (hovering around 10m and slightly under). Resellers jumped on that opportunity to keep buying up the influx of new purchases.

Now there are very few items that rocket up in price after their initial release, but that is probably from the waning population, the bot shops, and the focus being on weapons and armor atm.

Im reiterating a lot of things on purpose regardless of you understanding or not. [Snip] Thats just me being honest, and not harmful even if you really wanna take it that way.

Oh I don't think you're being hostile, overall this is a good conversation. I'm just bemused by the repetition of explanations nobody present seems to need. 😅

But like I said its not the end of the world [snip] I do feel for everyone truly, saying this again just incase you didnt see it the third time, although for some reason a lot of them hesitated to get the items while they were all extremely cheap for so damn long, I can resonate with them because im just the same way.

This is a conflation of two points to be honest. I don't agree people should ever have to just get over it. They shouldn't have been wronged. Plain and simple.

As for "extremely cheap", not everyone had that chance, no. One of the emotes I've most wanted since the first flawed AC scratch revival is 208: ARKS Pose. As far as I've seen that's never been "extremely cheap" on Ship 3. It was only briefly available for 30 million on PC release, at a time I needed to grind that much on a ship that wasn't my main ship just for the Photon Halo set (free for pre-PC players by the way) and by the time I had anywhere close to that much disposable meseta it was long since extinct in the Ship 3 market.

Sure I could have sacrificed something else PC got screwed on to get that emote, but I should never have have been forced into that dilemma in the first place. Other players were able to get everything back then and cheaper or free. Why not give everyone the same chance, especially when the ones who weren't allowed it were the ones who were told to wait to play the game in the first place and then punished for waiting.

The end of the world? No. But set aside that dramatic exaggeration and it's pretty easy to conclude that this is (a) something that has wronged players since February and (b) something that could be fixed. It is that simple.

You previously wanted them to bring back the beta items, which not even console obtained, which they did. Im not surprised you guys eventually wanted the first scratch

Okay now I'm sensing hostility. Do you have a problem with "you guys" (PC players) wanting to be caught up on the things they missed? Why? And if not, you might wish to reword that sentence.

What beta items did console not obtain, exactly? The only situation I can think of is non-North American Xbox players who believed the Microsoft press releases saying the closed beta was only available in the US and Canada (region-switching trickery was available, though not officially supported until Global release in August). And for what it's worth I've called for beta content to be revived for their benefit as well. For instance on Twitter a few days ago. This isn't a console vs PC thing. This is just making it right for anyone who was locked out of the game in mid-March to late-May and saw content they wanted come and go before they were allowed in.

As for "they did", that's a half-truth. They have brought back some but not all of the beta content since PC was first allowed to play. Here's a broad summary by content type:

Content type Status Revived Not Revived
Campaigns Partial Dreamcast, * Coated Edge, Impromptu Tea Party, SEGA SATURN Mask (NA) Photon Halo set, Cross Legs, Pirate's Hat, Evo. Device: Green Puyo, Rappy-Go-Round
Mission Pass Partial Half of Season 1 with a cruel dilemma, tiny portions of Season 2 The other half of Season 1, most of Season 2, Tiers 25+ of Season 3
AC Scratch Partial A messy mixture of Recruit Line, Urban Lifestyle, Heroic Wanderer and Crimson Dawn Most of Recruit Line, Urban Lifestyle, Heroic Wanderer and Crimson Dawn
Fresh Finds Partial Some of the emotes and outfits, a handful of the accessories Some of the emotes and outfits, most of the accessories
SG Shop Partial The Phantasy Star Universe content except Tylor Replica and related accessories, all via Fresh Finds Cook, Pitfall, Flash Step, Sudsy Style, Missile, Flight Mode, Simple Bath Towel, Towel Blindfold, Tylor Replica and related accessories

I could include FUN scratch items too since they are tradable like AC scratch and some of that was already obscenely expensive at least on Ship 3 very shortly after PC launch. The music discs from the original FUN scratch were 2+ million on Ship 3 at PC launch which demonstrates the gulf between supply and demand that a proper revival should have really stepped in to resolve back in June. Almost nothing from old FUN scratches has ever come back - just a tiny number of accessories which feels more like an accident than anything.

In the grand scheme of things and very loosely enumerating sets we're looking at maybe 40-50% revived, and to put a positive spin on things I'm confident that most if not all of the old Fresh Finds and SG Shop content will come back eventually. Sudsy Style will be a sure money maker after all. I'm also confident about the old campaign stuff - even including my halos - since they have been slowly getting through that with Impromptu Tea Party a reward from an enhancement campaign so recent that it hasn't even been distributed yet.

That leaves Mission Pass which they've made a total mess of, and AC scratch which this set shows they are also making a total mess of. There is nothing wrong with saying it doesn't have to be this way and they have every opportunity to fix that.

my entire point was that throwback ll is less likely to have the first scratch period. Because it seems like theyre going periodically based around what scratches have passed.

Agreed, the "Throwback Collection" route is a miserable mess. If they revive Recruit Line they shouldn't call it "Throwback Collection Recruit" or anything daft. They should just call it "Recruit Line" because that's what it'd be - not a throwback (a word they have cursed), but a perfect re-run that should have happened in June but it'd be better late than never.

If anything the first scratch would have been in the first ever throwback. Since it wasnt its 70% safe to say its not coming back and wont be reran

I know that and you know that, but several naïve folk here and on Twitter called me a fool for thinking it. We agree on this one. Nothing further needs to be said.

unless they slap them separately in random future scratches.

Or just re-run them as-was. This is an option. It is the best option. It should never be dismissed as an option.

Yes an apology would be nice, they need to man up and know when theyve messed up

That tweet wasn't addressing the PSO2 team. They can only do what they can and I understand that. It was addressing everyone who was ever rude in the way they told me and others that the second revival would still include items from pre-PC scratches and that I was impatient, a crybaby, a PC fanboy, an Xbox hater or whatever other nonsense they came up with at the time. By the way, I should note that no apologies were made...

honestly the whole point of the thread was "I expected the first scratch in a 2nd throwback". Atleast its only the first scratch PC has missed, although it was super cheap for a super long time.

Oh, you were referring to the topic poster? My bad then.

It was not "the first scratch". It was the first four AC scratches (Recruit Line, Urban Lifestyle, Heroic Wanderer, Crimson Dawn) although the one or two after that were hit by exorbitant prices after PC launch as most PC players were too new to know if they wanted to gacha until those quickly ended too (hence the almost immediately insane price of Pole Dance). Also six FUN scratches and various other sources I'd be repeating myself to list again.

And again, no, they were not super cheap for a super long time, certainly not on Ship 3 but I expect especially not to new players on any ship who were only just allowed to start playing and clearly didn't have three level 50 characters and 6 million free meseta per week from day one, or the ability to play for ten weeks prior to build up a giant cash reserve (inflated by ridonkulous amounts of free meseta from repeatable Xbox Game Pass rewards so excessive they changed them specifically to remove the meseta). And what little players did have was stretched too thin between AC scratches, immediately-scalped beta content (if it existed, Halo A for instance was never listed on Ship 3 prior to Ship Transfer) and everything else they had to desperately catch up with before it rushed its way to market extinction.

Okay the second I saw you presume I was being hostile from me saying "you guys" I stopped reading, this is the very reason why I was reiterating everything so much regardless of anyone understanding or not. Somehow that still failed. It was a good read at the start however. I did get the gist of the stuff you were saying.

I agree with some of them but I wont say which I disagree on because I feel like that would be pointless. You did remind me that there are different ships with different economies. Since ship 01 is the first and most used ship since beta and it has most of those items still with the economy trying to find stability, everything is basically handleable at most times though its random. What they could have done, is do a rerun I agree, but no matter how much I agree, or disagree, I dont see them going out their way to do such a thing since theyre in such a rush already, and the uproar for the rerun of this scratch isnt big enough (please not another riot). Hopefully the survey woke them up a bit towards this. They could even do a rerun exclusively for pc if they had no other choice, either way works. The throwback was a mistake for sure.