Boost week already finished? This planned or a mistake

Normally stuff runs for a week, so we should normally have just under a day left, can even still buy the item support scratch for another day, but boost week finished roughly 3 and a half hours ago.

Dang, that's unfortunate if it did. I thought we had until Jan 5?

Right, thank you.

Oh my, I haven't affixed a single weapon this time! 😰

I was alright with it since I only recently came back, and I knew I didn't have the resources. I hope there is one later on, I'll save for the next one.

@TEN-SQUARE-3 ugh, I was counting on affixing stuff today as well! Guess those mana reverie plans are on hold again 😕 Have we had a campaign that ends a day before weekly maintenance before?

@Rang-Dipkin said in Boost week already finished? This planned or a mistake:

@TEN-SQUARE-3 ugh, I was counting on affixing stuff today as well! Guess those mana reverie plans are on hold again 😕 Have we had a campaign that ends a day before weekly maintenance before?

No this is the first time, why I was thrown by it, even though theirs no main this week, things generally end and start with the weekly reset. While the website does say it finishes when it did, why I was asking if that was what they meant to do, or they put the wrong date.