No. 816 Account suspension

Me and my girlfriend both started playing this game a couple days ago.

We both signed up at the same time, started playing at the same time, did the tutorial together, did the first expedition together and upon logging in yesterday, I was able to play normally but she was notified that her account was suspended with the tag of No. 816.

We have barely even touched the game but her account has already been suspended and with no reason given we have no clue what to do. We have both sent in support tickets to appeal for this ban and are still awaiting a response from support.

I have researched a bit into the auto-flagging of accounts for various reasons and the closest I could think of that might have triggered her account being flagged and banned is that she dropped a monomate for me because I was low HP in the first expedition while being a fresh account so it might have looked like she was RMTing or the like but apart from that we haven't done anything aside from do the tutorial and the first expedition mission together.

Is there anyone else we can reach out to to inquire about this? I had to convince her to try this game out because she was reluctant to play anything new and just when she started to enjoy the gameplay she is heartbroken to have been banned for seemingly no reason.

We would like to have this resolved as well instead of just making a new account because its scary to think that if we tried to play again we could just lose our accounts just like that without any info as to what we did wrong.

Bump...

It has been almost a week now with no response from PSO support at all Does anyone know if they even still respond to support tickets with that new PSO game coming out soon?

@kalsyum said in No. 816 Account suspension:

Bump...

It has been almost a week now with no response from PSO support at all Does anyone know if they even still respond to support tickets with that new PSO game coming out soon?

The prblem is likely the holidays. Normally, support for stuff like games is slow to non-existent from the start of the week of Christmas up to the week after the New Years.

@Ragnawind said in No. 816 Account suspension:

The prblem is likely the holidays. Normally, support for stuff like games is slow to non-existent from the start of the week of Christmas up to the week after the New Years.

No, the problem is that the support team for this game is just non-existent. They won't actually do a thorough investigation despite their automated responses' claims otherwise. If your account gets an 816, it doesn't matter if your account is a day old or if you've poured thousands of hours into the game, you can kiss it goodbye.

@Ragnawind said in No. 816 Account suspension:

@kalsyum said in No. 816 Account suspension:

Bump...

Thank you two for the replies.

I have received a response from them saying that they appreciate my concern for the other player but that they can't disclose to me what actions they are taking to investigate their account.

I don't know how this will turn out but it sounds like we might just have to give up trying to play PSO2 at all by the looks of it.

Will check in with my girlfriend to see how they respond to her support ticket for her account.

They dont just randomly suspend your account try to remeber what you did and not try it again.

@YOYO This is correct. With Sega being so gung-ho about catching RMT and fraud, if a new account "acts" like a fraud account, Sega is going to lump them together with the hundreds to thousands of fraudulent accounts. Yeah, it sucks for those that you can't play, but investigating the falsely banned probably is not that high on priority, considering the time and resources to go through that pile.

What is "acting" like a fraud / rmt account? Brand new accounts with no "activity" but the basic quests. Accounts that try to skip to the main ship by leaving the tutorial. Accounts that have multiple different ips or changing their ip to access the game. Buying AC and SG, then canceling the payment (I have seen players say Steam does this by flagging the account on a purchase). Guys, we have seen thousands of RMT bots, they don't ALL pop up overnight!

You're better off making a new account and don't do any of the above or act shady.