What's the first thing you'll do -after- you spend 10 hours making your character?

I'll probably jump right into leveling, gotta max everything ASAP!

Imma cheat! (not what you think) imma load a saved character i exported from the character creator and GO RIGHT IN! Time to wrangle some escapee rappies! (hopefully PC version lets us do this..)

Character already created just waiting to replicate it, #gottagofast

@CMDRWarSong said in What's the first thing you'll do -after- you spend 10 hours making your character?:

Imma cheat! (not what you think) imma load a saved character i exported from the character creator and GO RIGHT IN! Time to wrangle some escapee rappies! (hopefully PC version lets us do this..)

I think there will be cross saving so if you create it on pc using an imported character you should be able to use it on the Xbox.

As soon as I'm out of the tutorial, I'm going to create Time For War, my alliance.

@CrimsonBlood784 said in What's the first thing you'll do -after- you spend 10 hours making your character?:

Character already created just waiting to replicate it, #gottagofast

CHILI DOG STAND! EFFF YEAH!!! 796dcb71-2fb9-4da6-9fd8-27d28aa21e0c-image.png

Level up and get sub-classes unlocked asap.

@Aida-Enna shouldn't take me 10 hours. Gonna use the same design from my JP ranger I started playing a few weeks ago to get a feel for the game before the closed beta started. I'm planning on getting through the first few story missions then focusing on leveling in the field for the urgent quests!

Just gonna start leveling, probably won't even sleep much this whole time

Spend 2 hours doing Alfin's CO... I did that on the JP servers when I started there, lol

Gonna skip customizing my character and get to level 10 so I can yoink people's alliance names. >_>

/s

by the time im done with my character i might not have any time left lol

I will do the story. Pretty excited for the new voice cast.