Can't claim anything from the golden tier mission pass

Hello,

I bought on the 23rd of december a premium pack + golden mission pass ticket... Actually i'm at tier 30 and tried to activate my golden pass ticket but nothing happened...

After that i tried to use it through the mission pass itself, it worked but when i wanted to claim my rewards an error message popped up and didn't let me claim anything...

Here are some pictures...

1.PNG 2.PNG 3.PNG 4.PNG

please help me...!

If you have the mission pass ticket in your inventory, place it into storage. As long as you have the ticket in inventory you won't be able to get the rewards. Once you remove and placed the ticket in storage, go back, and claim your rewards.

There was a bug with the mission pass ticket. So they disable the use of it. And must not be in your inventory when trying to claim your rewards. You can go to Swap Shop 2 and exchange the mission pass ticket for 200 SG since the ticket is useless and bugged for the time being. And for now, we need to go through the mission pass itself to unlock it. More info on the matter.

https://pso2.com/news/server-info/maintenancenotes1223

store or trade in any existing gold pass for the 200SG try to receive a gold reward it will ask if you want to unlock gold for 200sg, select yes, gold unlocks

@Anthro-Cheetah said in Can't claim anything from the golden tier mission pass:

If you have the mission pass ticket in your inventory, place it into storage. As long as you have the ticket in inventory you won't be able to get the rewards. Once you remove and placed the ticket in storage, go back, and claim your rewards.

There was a bug with the mission pass ticket. So they disable the use of it. And must not be in your inventory when trying to claim your rewards. You can go to Swap Shop 2 and exchange the mission pass ticket for 200 SG since the ticket is useless and bugged for the time being. And for now, we need to go through the mission pass itself to unlock it. More info on the matter.

https://pso2.com/news/server-info/maintenancenotes1223

store or trade in any existing gold pass for the 200SG try to receive a gold reward it will ask if you want to unlock gold for 200sg, select yes, gold unlocks

They already activated gold pass directly, and cannot claim the rewards.

@coldreactive said in Can't claim anything from the golden tier mission pass:

They already activated gold pass directly, and cannot claim the rewards.

The mission pass ticket is the thing that prevents them from unlocking the gold tier properly. They just have to remove the mission pass ticket out of their inventory. Then they can re-unlock the gold tiers with 200 SG.