Gold Pass Not Working?

So I just got the Gold Season pass the other day and whenever I try to use it, it wont activate the Gold Rewarrds. Same thing happens when I try to accept a Gold Reward, it'll prompt to use the pass and when I hit yes it looks like it worked but then I try to take a reward and I just get the whole "Unexpected Error" and it just goes back to having not used the ticket.

As noted in the Patch Notes from this week, they have disabled the Gold Pass Tickets, so to activate the Gold Pass you need to not have one in your inventory and activate the Gold Tiers directly by trying to accept a Gold Tier reward. Swap Shop 2 has an option to trade in your Gold Pass Ticket for 200SG.

yeah hopefully they will fix it soon

@AndrlCh said in Gold Pass Not Working?:

As noted in the Patch Notes from this week, they have disabled the Gold Pass Tickets, so to activate the Gold Pass you need to not have one in your inventory and activate the Gold Tiers directly by trying to accept a Gold Tier reward. Swap Shop 2 has an option to trade in your Gold Pass Ticket for 200SG.

Post above you already shows that their gold pass tier is active via directly trying to claim, but after it's activated it still won't let them claim.

@coldreactive That will happen if you try to activate the Gold Tier through the Mission Pass itself while you still have a Gold Pass Ticket in your inventory. Basically, right now the Ticket will make it look like it unlocked Gold Tier, but it doesn't actually, thus spitting out the error, so the only way to get it to work properly is to not have the Ticket in your inventory (either by having it in storage or trading it in for 200SG at Swap Shop 2).