Store reporting

Is there a way to report a player store? or at least make it so that we can report these player shops run by bots because ship 3 is being plauged by these bots and i'm seeing stacks upon stacks of grand augments on the market, which by how the scratch ticket works it's almost impossible getting a stack of more than 70 grand might unless they are duped.

@Shandreyes said in Store reporting:

Is there a way to report a player store? or at least make it so that we can report these player shops run by bots because ship 3 is being plauged by these bots and i'm seeing stacks upon stacks of grand augments on the market, which by how the scratch ticket works it's almost impossible getting a stack of more than 70 grand might unless they are duped.

This would coincide with my theory as to why console players have been running into screen lag. Back when duping firat became an issue, so did lag, when player vending was shut off, even with all graphics options at maximum, and on full blocks, there was zero frame drops. If my theory is correct, it could explain why for the past week I've been noticing my screen lock up for minutes at a time.

As for your question, to my knowledge, short of standing right next to the person, on the same block, there isn't any way to get, but such an option has been requested before, on another thread related to racy symbol art, used for advertising. These bots are slowly becoming a larger issue than before. It was bad enough when they were just annoying, but now they are duping, and selling the duped items, as to make meseta, that they can later sell to someone. I haven't personally seen these stacked items, but I haven't been looking for hot items, such as grand augments. I'd screenshot it, and send in a report ticket if I were you.

alt text alt text

How to spot a duper straight away. At least in Ship 3.

Unfortunately, you cannot report them through searching their PlayerID. It'd be convenient if we could but the negatives would probably be random people reporting legitimate players for no reason other than being bored. Ship 3 isn't the only bot infested ship nor will it be the last. PSO2NA may need to implement Captcha and a SEGAID system just to get rid of the influx of bot problems once and for all.

Last week, the lag was horrendous on PC for some users too. So it could be related to duping. It's hard to say.

@Hecyna It's definitely glitch related. On Fallout 76, it's the same. Anyone using bugs, exploits, or dupe glitches in mass, typically cause the servers to become highly unstable. One dupe glitch in that game, required that you crash a server as a matter of fact.

It's quite annoying that some players are even doing business with these bots knowingly. If they weren't around, I'd likely be able to run everything at max, and still have max frames.

@Anarchy-Marine I wish people stopped buying from them too. That's why I've made my part in double checking if there's multiple copies from a store, checking if the price is from a new PN, and whether they're the lowest price -- which they usually are. I feel bad that I might be screwing a new player over but I do not want to be one of many that supplies RMT. And obviously reporting the ones stationary in the lobby.

@Hecyna

• 1- Keep that BOT : PN???? name from Store that you have 'suspicion' with it

• 2- Go to "ARKS Search" and choose " Player Search "

• 3- Type that PN??? name , I'm sure you will get it hit by 1 player..

• 4- Click and choose "Characters " and choose " View ARKS ID " ada6d7bf-e56c-4f19-85c6-f0fbdaeddd71-image.png

• 5- then Capture that " All Information " with "Player ID " and post in this !!!. Like I do with those Spaming BOT (Example). 0bbc3965-2e29-4513-bf0f-78295af8f537-image.png

• 6- Don't forget to 'Report that ID by choose 'Spamming' and type what is in yor mind about 'suspicion' for make sure.

• Then after it will have 'someone go checking or investigate with it'. OK ? Ps. pls don't report other , If you're not sure that ID is BOT or not.

That's pretty good. Although I feel the bots will come to you either way because of block hopping. So chances are you may have reported them already.

@Hecyna I reported a lot of BOT that come to spam chat in lobby like at now is.. 738 BOT already. But for Bot in Store I not check it yet.