New Buy Premium campaign please!

The last Buy Premium campaign (that traditionally gives an exclusive and occasionally not tradable emote for buying 90 days of premium) started 100 days ago today.

People who bought into it when it started (including Steam users as it was the first Buy Premium campaign to start after Steam launch) have now seen their premium expire.

Some of us don't want to buy premium outside of these campaigns as they are supposed to be regular (including on JP) and if we buy premium 5 minutes before the next Buy Premium campaign starts we're not only missing out on an exclusive we had tried to wait for but complaining about it would see people criticising us as foolish for not waiting for the "obvious" campaign that arrived late. So instead we're having to slum it without premium which isn't fun.

So... yeah. TLDR can we get the next Buy Premium campaign please? It's overdue.

I agree with this! I didn’t bother with the last one because I didn’t care for the emote but a good emote is a better incentive to buy more than 30 days.

Yeah mine is about to run out and I've been waiting for a new campaign to buy again. I'm worried I'll buy and then they'll announce it immediately.

@GM-Deynger hook us up, my credit card is ready. Also, please, the ultimate booster exchange

Count me on this bandwagon.

Same here, I'd prefer this. I bought 5 at once. I'll do it again.

I too would prefer this. I usually just buy my premium monthly cause I didn't know about these campaigns. However if there was an incentive to buy three months at a time I'd be all for it. Sega you want our money give us better reasons to spend it!

Minor bump since it's been another week, if an off-week for maintenances but with new campaigns. We're up to 108 days now (the 90 of the previous campaign and 18 additional days) and more of us have gone beyond 1-2 weeks without premium which really isn't much fun.

First they need to give extra Premium time to all Premium users for the disabled player trade. I'm not letting this go. They ripped me off.

What for? You're going to find a way to write a post or tweet complaining about it later anyways.

Unless it'll be given a separate page for the upcoming maintenance, there's nothing about it coming in the campaigns for this update.

This means if we have to wait for it to be included in the next campaign batch on 19 January, that'll make it 90 days passing since the last Buy Premium campaign ended, meaning everyone who waits for Buy Premium campaigns for the exclusive not tradable emotes will be out of premium.

Meanwhile this week's update will add a campaign for spending AC. This would synergise perfectly with a Buy Premium campaign as the 90 day purchase costing 3900 AC would count towards it.

JOHN SEGA PLEASE THE BUY PREMIUM CAMPAIGN AND ALSO THE ULTIMATE BOOSTER EXCHANGE

A triboost? 😧 Hard pass.

I hope we get a new emote next time.

@Milk said in New Buy Premium campaign please!:

A triboost? 😧 Hard pass.

Huh?

@Miraglyth said in New Buy Premium campaign please!:

A triboost? 😧 Hard pass.

Huh?

The AC campaign’s rewards

The AC campaign’s rewards

That's not a Buy Premium campaign, it's a Spend AC campaign. There's a difference.

Speaking of which, the last Buy Premium campaign on JP was still less than 90 days ago. From 14 October to 11 November JP players received 694: Camp if they bought 90 days of premium, so that ran 56-84 days ago. If JP get another Buy Premium campaign before Global does, Global will have seriously screwed up.