I can't seem to use the Gift Box, did I mess it up?

Was I supposed to have it, or keep it in storage. I'm going to leave it in Storage while I go fight Profound Darkness, but I have no idea on how to get it to work.

Where did you get the gift box?

you can only use it if you have premium.

What exactly are you guys talking about?

@Scerms77 In the Mission Pass, there is a "Christmas Gift" Room Item; it is technically a Gift Box-type item, and those are typically used to allow Premium users to give items/small amounts of Meseta to other players (both free and Premium) by placing them in the other person's room. Because they are technically items that are used for trading, they can only be placed down by Premium players, but because the "Christmas Gift" is from the Mission Pass, it is account locked, so you can't actually place it in other people's rooms even if you do have Premium; additionally, if you do end up placing it down in your own room, you can never remove it if you don't want to lose it because Gift Boxes disappear when you open them (there might be a way around it trough remodeling the room, but I'm not 100% on that).

@AndrlCh thank you very much for the info!

@AndrlCh said in I can't seem to use the Gift Box, did I mess it up?:

@Scerms77 In the Mission Pass, there is a "Christmas Gift" Room Item; it is technically a Gift Box-type item, and those are typically used to allow Premium users to give items/small amounts of Meseta to other players (both free and Premium) by placing them in the other person's room. Because they are technically items that are used for trading, they can only be placed down by Premium players, but because the "Christmas Gift" is from the Mission Pass, it is account locked, so you can't actually place it in other people's rooms even if you do have Premium; additionally, if you do end up placing it down in your own room, you can never remove it if you don't want to lose it because Gift Boxes disappear when you open them (there might be a way around it trough remodeling the room, but I'm not 100% on that).

So what you're saying is that I have a useless box in my character storage.... Good to know.

Nice try, staff. Almost gave us something nice to gift others, but you forgot everything in MP is bound.

10 Points for effort.