Merry Christmas to all...

...and to all a Rare Drop KOI KOI.

But seriously, I hope everyone here has a wonderful Christmas, even with everything that's going on. I'm glad to see the community for PSO2 is still going strong, that the game is still very clearly full of life and ready for all that 2021 will bring, and I hope we'll be there going into it head first with a positive and more hopeful outlook than we've had all year.

Enjoy your time with your friends and family, both in and out of game, and may the Rare Drops and the KOI KOI bless you with a bountiful harvest of not-useless 13* EX-Cube Fodder.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Thanks - hope the holidays are great for you (and everyone else here on the forums) too!

Merry Christmas! I got a week long Christmas vacation from work so I’m hoping to catch every single UQ. This has really been my main entertainment since 2020-everything happened. It’s helped fend off some pretty major cabin fever and winter blues. I’m incredibly grateful I can play this game right now.

Now can SEGA stop giving us cool outfits? 😛 Every single scratch I’ve gotta have something!

@Milk

I've actually got a vacation coming up the first week of January - it's the Girlfriend and my yearly tradition of taking a week off to binge AGDQ. I'm hoping to have Etoile at 95 and overlelved by then so I can double down on working on putting together a Rivalate Bow for my Braver.

@Blade-Syphon

That’s really cool! My husband and I might just level our alts and watch movies. I hate grinding for weapons even though I need to do it. 😞

Merry Christmas! May your days be Merry and Bright!

@Blade-Syphon Thanks for the topic. Kudos!

I just spent the last twenty minutes wrestling with a last minute gift box to wrap, the box won. 😧 and then my kitten ate my hair while I was writing in cards. Trying to relax with the game before the dreaded Christmas cooking begins tomorrow. Anyone with a family involved in cooking, you know what I’m talking about. It’s a nice problem to have but ahhh Christmas always creeps up on me!

Merry Christmas to all indeed.

Just feels nice to relax for a bit.

Merry Christmas to you you all. Hope everyone has a good one.

Merry Christmas to all of you!