I REALLY hope NGS does something to deal with the MASSIVE bot issue we STILL have.

@ZeeHero9271 said in I REALLY hope NGS does something to deal with the MASSIVE bot issue we STILL have.:

@NotWhoUThink From a management standpoint the removal of the shout "bang" noise from the game or at least a feature to auto silence anyone who uses it more than a couple times a minute would be a no brainer if what the managers want is a healthy game population.

Every time I hear the ceaseless "bang bang" bot spam I am strongly inclined to log off, and about half the time I do.

The bang noise is part of the game. They use it on PSO2 JP right?

Are you saying you want to censor the global version to prevent them from using something that PSO2 JP has? I thought we were all for "all the content"

@Ashe-Kinsilla said in I REALLY hope NGS does something to deal with the MASSIVE bot issue we STILL have.:

@ZeeHero9271 said in I REALLY hope NGS does something to deal with the MASSIVE bot issue we STILL have.:

@NotWhoUThink From a management standpoint the removal of the shout "bang" noise from the game or at least a feature to auto silence anyone who uses it more than a couple times a minute would be a no brainer if what the managers want is a healthy game population.

Every time I hear the ceaseless "bang bang" bot spam I am strongly inclined to log off, and about half the time I do.

Are you saying you want to censor the global version to prevent them from using something that PSO2 JP has? I thought we were all for "all the content"

Wow. Never have i ever seen a more dishonest question. You know exactly what this is about, as it was even plainly stated. What's wrong with you?

I’d like the option to at least mute it, so many annoying sounds in this game.

@Ashe-Kinsilla Not really but I want people who over use it to annoying effect to be automatically made unable to use it for awhile.

If you abuse it you lose it. Those bots are abusing it 60 seconds a minute, 60 minutes an hour, 24 hours a day, so it would not be hard to implement in a way with minimal to no impact on any considerate human being.

@Ashe-Kinsilla said in I REALLY hope NGS does something to deal with the MASSIVE bot issue we STILL have.:

The bang noise is part of the game. They use it on PSO2 JP right?

That noise is trivial. I do agree though that being able to personally disable it is a smart decision, and better for those that want to keep it.

Adding an option to disable it would be great. I don't mind it personally but it probably won't be difficult to implement such a thing and it solves the annoyance issue.