Mission pass can’t get past tier 9?

@AnamanaAU said in Mission pass can’t get past tier 9?:

Are you sure? I just tried this out on an alt and the only mission with stars is the one I haven't done on my main. The other repeated missions don't have stars as a reward, even when completing.

I've noticed it and few of them just give exp. Yeah. Some purple stars I didnt complete on my main were on alt, and I was able to get them mission pass. Others had been through Star Gems. I am currently at Tier 15 rn.

For the person who said that there were no more tier missions available, can you take a screenshot of that window and post it here? Thank you!

@LapisWave said in Mission pass can’t get past tier 9?:

@AnamanaAU said in Mission pass can’t get past tier 9?:

Are you sure? I just tried this out on an alt and the only mission with stars is the one I haven't done on my main. The other repeated missions don't have stars as a reward, even when completing.

I've noticed it and few of them just give exp. Yeah. Some purple stars I didnt complete on my main were on alt, and I was able to get them mission pass. Others had been through Star Gems. I am currently at Tier 15 rn.

Do you know if weeklies and dailies across alts also yield stars? Assuming this is where you're meaning?

I got to 10 today by doing the 2 I had on my main and a few on my alt they both had the harvest 15x in the volcano area, o btw for those that don’t know you can trade the items you get from the mission pass for badges, sorry this was something I just found out

Good to know, I made a new character today and I still have that lack of star availability. But, it could be something that will take into affect next reset.

I'm struggling leveling up the pass as well.

Getting to 8 or 9 seemed great, but after all ARKS Missions that awards Stars are out, there isn't much to progress this each day, and has been a bit of a slog since.

@SaintsXIV yeah, the way it is set up (intentional or not) is where you will barely be able to finish the entire pass before it ends, which means you can't be a slacker.

Even though gold is a premium feature, it is still designed to encourage even more money spending to complete it timely.

I thought there is a way to complete it and do it again but choose the options you did not pick from.

If its hitting a soft cap then this will not be possible.

@PennilessImp749 the way to do that is by using Star gems for tiers.

So, a couple of things aren't necessarily correct here. You can hit Tier 12.5 with an entire week of playing. This is doing every single daily mission, every single weekly mission, and all tier missions. I know this because that's where I am and that's all I've done.

This means with the Season being four weeks you can get 50 tiers. Now, assuming that it makes you go back through each tier even if it doesn't have a secondary award, you can get all but 10 without paying a dime for more tiers. (I also noticed one tier had a third reward, so idk how you would ever get that normally.)

That being said, can some one post proof of their alts having stars available AFTER they've completed daily missions on their main? I have an alt and this is not the case. You can complete the missions on ANY character, but I believe only ONE time. However, if this is true, then that would mean you could do 150 Tiers for a 4 week season and, thus, would never need to pay for tiers. (This is why I find it hard to believe you can do extra challenges with other characters, there's 0 incentive to pay at that point.)

@GM-Deynger would you mind confirming alts ability to gain battle pass tiers?

@John-Paul-RAGE

i understand that but you already are paying money to get the battle pass in the firstplace.

They shouldnt be allowed to slow your progress down, by stopping you completely from earning stars.

@PennilessImp749 said in Mission pass can’t get past tier 9?:

@John-Paul-RAGE

i understand that but you already are paying money to get the battle pass in the firstplace.

They shouldnt be allowed to slow your progress down, by stopping you completely from earning stars.

Can't you miss like 6 star quests and still hit rank 35 on the pass?

@John-Paul-RAGE @PennilessImp749 @GamerKillance

As I stated in my other post, you can hit Tier 50 from doing every single daily + weekly + tier mission in the four week season. This means you can miss 200 stars worth of missions and still fully complete the entire battle pass. You can earn 125 stars per week; only 40 of those are from Daily + Weekly. So even if you just focused on Tier Missions you're still at 340 total stars with NO daily + weekly (almost impossible to accomplish).

They aren't forcing you to purchase anything if you just play the game.

@kliqIMB said in Mission pass can’t get past tier 9?:

@John-Paul-RAGE @PennilessImp749 @GamerKillance

As I stated in my other post, you can hit Tier 50 from doing every single daily + weekly + tier mission in the four week season. This means you can miss 200 stars worth of missions and still fully complete the entire battle pass. You can earn 125 stars per week; only 40 of those are from Daily + Weekly. So even if you just focused on Tier Missions you're still at 340 total stars with NO daily + weekly (almost impossible to accomplish).

They aren't forcing you to purchase anything if you just play the game.

Even better. Not to mention they give you a total of 200 SG to buy another battle pass. Buy one and every other pass pays for itself.