Mission pass can’t get past tier 9?

I’ve got all of my tier missions completed and can’t progress any further, is this intentional? Do we have to wait for new tier missions daily / weekly?

Have you turned them in through the Tier missions menu in the ARKS Mission window?

@GM-Deynger Yep I’ve turned everything in and I’m all out of stars due to no more quests to earn more, I’m stuck at tier 9 with 7/10 stars so I can’t progress any further. Is this some kind of bug?

It may be. Please take a moment to submit a ticket through the support menu.

@GM-Deynger Thanks, Will do!

@mesetan it seems like it is set up so it takes all month to complete the Mission Pass by having a limited amount of missions available to refresh weekly.

Unless you spend SG to advance it.

@John-Paul-RAGE Ah that would make sense ty! Are you also stuck at tier 9?

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Mission pass can’t get past tier 9?:

@mesetan it seems like it is set up so it takes all month to complete the Mission Pass by having a limited amount of missions available to refresh weekly.

Unless you spend SG to advance it.

By using all the free SG the game gives you I have my BP at 34. An extra 5 unlock that seems to be repeated tiers for the same costumes. This version of the BP has links to work out for sure.

@mesetan said in Mission pass can’t get past tier 9?:

@John-Paul-RAGE Ah that would make sense ty! Are you also stuck at tier 9?

I'm also stuck at Tier 9 after doing all the quests. I just looked at when it expired and figured we would get new stuff weekly to level it up.

As much as I am excited for a way to get items, I do wish it was a bit more flexible. I won't always have tons of time to put in and already feel kind of overwhelmed with it.

@Princesse-Jen said in Mission pass can’t get past tier 9?:

As much as I am excited for a way to get items, I do wish it was a bit more flexible. I won't always have tons of time to put in and already feel kind of overwhelmed with it.

Yeah it doesn't give much room for leveling. Like 6 missed quests or whatever max. Either extend it a week or add another 3 quests per week.

@PhantasyStar369 make more pass quests for the different UQs or something, IMO.

or maybe having recommended Quests add star level

@Princesse-Jen how did you get the image in your signature? Coudlt. Egt mine to work.

You can make alt to continue with the same Mission Pass and doing the same tasks. I've been doing that recently.

Are you sure? I just tried this out on an alt and the only mission with stars is the one I haven't done on my main. The other repeated missions don't have stars as a reward, even when completing.

Capture.JPG