Mission Gold pass won't let me use it?

So i'm a returning player to pso2 and i had some mission gold passes in my inventory. I tried to use one and it goes through. But it doesn't register at all? Can i get some help please?

You need to use the "swap shop 2" at the swap shop NPC to turn in any gold pass tickets into 200 SG.

But i want to use the pass, i already did that and bought new passes with the same sg but it still didn't work.

I am facing the same issue, Have you found any solution? I do know the PSO2 devs team was supposed to repair an issue with the mission pass yesterday but it seems to have broken the gold mission pass item....

Sadly no i haven't found a solution yet :c. Hope they can fix it soon.

I'm also having this issue. I just bought a Gold Pass and whenever I try to use it, nothing happens. I can activate it through the mission pass window when it tells me to activate a missions pass to receive the rewards, but once I try to receive the rewards, I get a "An Unexpected error occurred." message.

Pretty bizzare bug.

This post is deleted!
This post is deleted!

You can unlock gold by doing the following:

• store or trade in any existing gold pass
  • try to receive a gold reward
  • it will ask if you want to unlock gold for 200sg, select yes, gold unlocks

@Herr-Tenma said in Mission Gold pass won't let me use it?:

You can unlock gold by doing the following:

• store or trade in any existing gold pass
  • try to receive a gold reward
  • it will ask if you want to unlock gold for 200sg, select yes, gold unlockes

Hope thats true, I will retract my previous post if so, wonder why they couldnt get around the using the ticket bug

Herr Tenma is right! It did work!

Thank you so much, you made my day SO MUCH BETTER. Thank you SO MUCH once again!!!!

oh shit, well thanks then @Herr-Tenma

@Herr-Tenma Tyvm, it actually worked! ^^