Not able to swap bonus keys for Gold Tokyo Keys

I can't get the swap shop to take any of my keys, expired or not for Tokyo Gold. Every time I try to add the key I wish to swap, it just doesn't do anything. I've tried logging out and back in, swaping blocks, going and taking to the Swap NPC, nothing. I've done this every pso2 day, so I know I'm not doing it wrong. Does anyone else have this issue?

Gold Tokyo keys cannot be swapped for gold tokyo keys until they expire. This is to prevent accidental mishaps.

I'm trying to swap Toyko silvers for the golds

@Lady-Azuryth said in Not able to swap bonus keys for Gold Tokyo Keys:

I'm trying to swap Toyko silvers for the golds

You need 5 of them, minimum. (You can also mix/match magatsu keys with them.) Trying to swap 6, will still give you one tokyo gold key, and leave you with one extra silver key.

I know, what I'm saying is when I go to select my 5 keys, it won't let me select any of them. When I click on the key or hit the plus symbol. As I stated I've done this several times before so I know I'm not doing it wrong, its not working

Sorry, I don't have this problem. Good luck.

Do you have at least one open slot in your inventory? If you don't, it won't let you do the exchange.

@Lady-Azuryth said in Not able to swap bonus keys for Gold Tokyo Keys:

I can't get the swap shop to take any of my keys, expired or not for Tokyo Gold. Every time I try to add the key I wish to swap, it just doesn't do anything. I've tried logging out and back in, swaping blocks, going and taking to the Swap NPC, nothing. I've done this every pso2 day, so I know I'm not doing it wrong. Does anyone else have this issue?

Hi! I had the same issue and I just found a fix. Try storing any key that still valid. I was trying to swap and even if just one of my keys was not yet expired, the game wasn't allowing me to select any, even the expired ones.

Hope this helps!