As per this topic: https://forum.pso2.com/topic/7757/if-you-could-what-would-you-add-to-ngs -- I wanted to make one specifically for PSO2's engine update coming soon with the arrival of NGS. These suggestions aren't for NGS specifically, rather, they are for PSO2 (the base game.)
- I want to be able to switch between the two UI/HUD Styles in PSO2.
- More chances at larger zone configurations. (IE: more 2x2 randomization and configuration of quest instances.)
- Higher/Longer/Larger render distance in quests.
- Swap the static image of ships in the default Alliance Quarters for real 3D Models.
- Stamps should be available in PSO2 as well.
- With the addition of eyelash coloring to NGS, the PSO2 base game should remove eyelash fashion tickets except for those that change the actual style/texture rather than the color. (The game is completely capable of adding a color to them.) Players should receive an SG refund of at least 400 for this addition. The PSO2 base game's eyelashes should also have color options added.
- Height restrictions should be changed back to their Japanese ranges.
- Adding more Photon Color options to most weapons, rather than a select few. (Such as the default Harmonizer, etc.) (Also removal of the "Red" weapon series, as a result.)