What is left for NA to catch up to JP?

We just got episode 6, so how much longer until we are fully caught up?

Divide quests, additional EQs like Primordial Glare from the Void and Mourning of Demise, solo Sodom. Also Luster, the final successor class.

Any Idea in what order we will get them in?

We’re also missing a heck of a lot of AC scratch items that we’ll hopefully get soon. Global gets a hodgepodge from JP scratches but there’s a lot of non-cameo items still not added.

@Koka_Kola until the devs release what were getting when were getting it no one does. Cause as it stands we have items in the game that we shouldn't an are way over toned for us right now while also missing some items that were suppose to be a thing in episode 4. So really who knows all I can say is I believe they plan on having us up to speed with JP by end of January.

@Milk I've been hoping we get all the fan design scratches so I can get my hands on the Denial One camo. One of the few full laser blade katana camos and it also fires giant plasma darts in the bow mode. There's a couple of others I'm interested in, but that one's the main one.

@Onyx-Grimoire said in What is left for NA to catch up to JP?:

Divide quests, additional EQs like Primordial Glare from the Void and Mourning of Demise, solo Sodom. Also Luster, the final successor class.

and don't forget Braver's cerulean ballista.

Probably in the next 2 months.

@Koka_Kola said in What is left for NA to catch up to JP?:

We just got episode 6, so how much longer until we are fully caught up?

Considering we need Luster, Primordial Glare from the void, Divide Quests, 2 new ultimate quests, a new extreme quest, Mourning of Annihilation and level 100 cap alongside more story I would say Mid February and then the engine update releasing simultaneously on JP and Global or maybe Late February for the engine update on Global.

edit: oops wrong thread lol

For some reason we can't delete our own posts?

Being on topic, I expect us to be done in February. Episode 6 is very light on content, the main thing was adding Ultra Hard to various quests over the year.

As @REEStrikes mentioned, we're also waiting on Complex PAs for the non-Scion classes. I suspect we'll get all of them at the same time.

We're also missing some heavy spoilery story missions/quests too that can't really be discussed here. As well as some good music for some Urgent Quests/etc.