NGS Stream Slides (Main Talking Points)

Here's the slide screengrabs for those who were not able to check out the stream.

https://imgur.com/a/6Fl47h0

And the VOD (Timestamp is Important): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUsd9cTipJw&t=18m24s (New Information)

They left the JP CBT PC Requirements out of the English translations, because there's ongoing technical adjustments.

I saw them translated, hope they go down a bit before the official launch. My PC is only 2 years old and it doesn't meet the "High" requirements, between medium and high.

@Hatsodoom said in NGS Stream Slides (Main Talking Points):

I saw them translated, hope they go down a bit before the official launch. My PC is only 2 years old and it doesn't meet the "High" requirements, between medium and high.

Mine meets medium requirements, and is almost two years old. Will be such next month. My PC can run FFXIV on maximum though at about 60 FPS with a decent amount of players on screen (up to about 50 or so, then it starts chugging.)

Blog Post from Bumped regarding New Genesis

@Hatsodoom If your computer can still keep up with the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One I believe it is safe to assume New Genesis will still be playable considering the game is geared for those platforms as well.

@VanillaLucia said in NGS Stream Slides (Main Talking Points):

Blog Post from Bumped regarding New Genesis

@Hatsodoom If your computer can still keep up with the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One I believe it is safe to assume New Genesis will still be playable considering the game is geared for those platforms as well.

My old 4+ year old machine could be as good as a PS4 Pro, and it was AMD through and through. Didn't even have a Ryzen CPU either. Ith ad the FX-8350. My current laptop is a TUF ASUS Gaming laptop, instead of a mobile CPU/GPU, it has a full desktop CPU/GPU. It performs better than my PS4 Pro does with FFXIV.

Mine is confirmed as a low spec potato with incompatible CPU. Both the Graphics Card and CPU are as far back as 2014.

They were considered as up to date in 2016 when I got them. I think someone lied there.

Planning on getting affordable parts, since I've been having issues in the Sims 4 and an upgrade was the recommended fix.

It'll bring the CPU up to date, but the graphics are described as medium and support will only last at least two years. Is poor. 😭

Hoping that I can use PSO2 Beast Face part with those finger movements, because I want a buff waisted lady CAST with tiddies hopefully not larger than mine this time. Can be so hard to spec it depending on the outfit parts.

Thankfully, the Friend Avatar gets to stay in PSO2. I don't ever have to switch between three outfits instead of two.

Not sure what kind of outfits they'll have, but I want a new theme than the usual.

Also, RIP height gauge to the logo censor. They're definitely not gonna release Loli to Global because of the UK. 😠

Skin Gloss wasn't teased either, so censorship will absolutely strike again for Global. I'm calling it now. Prepare the complaint threads! 😤

Screenshot_39.jpg

Something is Sus here, and it rhymes with "localizer" LionBridge. Please tell me that SEGA isn't going to become the new censor king in 2021. alt text