Mini map POS hanging off screen

So I’m on a Xbox 1 X and I just noticed that my pos under the mini map is hanging off my screen, I do have the 4K larger text on sadly I can’t see anything with it off, now I did not look yet to see if with it off the pos is right or not but I will, it may be off cuz of the larger text E87ECCDE-D22A-4FF1-AFA3-063DD35DB64A.jpeg

That is...interesting. Would you mind submitting a ticket so we have documentation on this?

Do I do this in game? If so it will be the next time I’m on

I want to confirm that I also have the same issue.

Platform: Xbox One X

Steps to reproduce: Set text size to any of the 4K resolution sizes, change zone to any planet

I submitted a bug report via Xbox I hope that was where I should do it

So I went back and checked it’s the text size that’s as far as I can tell the only thing that moves off screen it just needs to be adjusted on the medium and large 4K text

Here is photos with labels

CCC0A8C9-67E1-415A-A535-311B6F873559.jpeg 0C929746-9A21-4246-8EBF-D544AB3F251B.jpeg B6DCF9ED-85BA-4094-9448-740D1947977C.jpeg

For more reference here is the original screen shots

Small 4K Text full pic 1E56DA60-2A2F-4F66-993B-DCE9F31C8094.jpeg

Medium 4K text full pic 6C1B3ED3-340C-405F-865C-E8A89A57C9DE.jpeg

Large 4K text full pic 0924FF6B-EA20-432E-B31A-BEBBCF8F8C3B.jpeg

is that how you fix it thanks,i was going to report this. hopefully this is fixed afyer the beta cause i need the large text

Having the Same problem myself

This is still a problem after this weeks maintenance.

I wish they'd fix this soon! I have such a hard time finding things during the EQs that ask you to locate things like materials and eggs.

Until today, I thought the announcers were making up those coordinate tips to add to the atmosphere. I figured they were fake as I ran the length of the map searching everywhere for three eggs!

"Sensors detect readings at B5"

I'd be thinking "Where the heck is B5?? Tell me something useful instead of winding me up with fake coordinates!"

@Natty-Boh-man when out in the field, hit the select button, or whatever xbox calls it, the button with the 2 boxes on it in the middle by the left joystick, and chose one of the radar/map option, and it will put a map in the middle of the screen

@TRAVISTYxxx said in Mini map POS hanging off screen:

@Natty-Boh-man when out in the field, hit the select button, or whatever xbox calls it, the button with the 2 boxes on it in the middle by the left joystick, and chose one of the radar/map option, and it will put a map in the middle of the screen

Thanks! I'll give that a shot today.

Thank you for this post. I submitted another ticket based on it.