Weapon Transmutation passes, and full requirements inquiry.

Nice, this means I won't be losing my Astral Dilan if I use it to mask the appearance of a more powerful double saber.

@CalvinaCoulange Yeah, it's a pretty great feature, minus the +35 thing.

@Anarchy-Marine did you get another knuckle yet to see if you can get higher grinds on them?

@captain-codpiece You must either use duplicates to push the Grind Cap (you can do some funky math on this as there are combinations you can do to push the grind limit) or to use the Grind Cap items (I believe they are called "Enhancement Cap" in global) to push the limit you can grind to.

If you happen to have duplicates that have different grind limits you can look at it as the following:

• +30 weapons (duplicates) will only push the Grind Limit by +1
  • Grinding a +31 and +34 weapon together (duplicates) will push the Grind Limit to +35
  • Grinding a +32 and +33 weapon together (duplicates) will push the Grind Limit to +35
  • Grinding a +30 and +35 weapon together (duplicates) will push the Grind Limit to +35

This was a very important mechanic in the past when weapons did not drop at a +35 grind limit and that you might have spent time getting a New-Type thirteen star (for example from Deus Esca) and realized that you need another one with a "good" roll to try and get to +35. This was part of the Level 75 level cap trial where players must collect New-Type thirteen star weapons relevant to their class (which were untradeable at the time and were also extremely rare) and also upgrade them to +35. On top of this you needed a twelve-star set of units upgraded to +10 in addition to completing the Excellence Titles (obtaining the fourteen bonus skill points which includes leveling up ten times after Level 75 to get the Class Cubes) in order to unlock Level 75-80.

In the global version due to most weapons being obtained at +30 from exchanges or being obtained at +35 from drops you typically now will have to get duplicates of those weapons or will have to invest and learn how to fight bosses like Omega Masquerade to get the 200-300 Class Cubes needed to get the Grind Cap/Enhancement Cap items if you cannot get a duplicate.

@captain-codpiece Already at +35. I've been burning star gems, and jumping on every photoner based Urgent I can. Working on my Jet boots now, but I'm going to take my time with those.

@VanillaLucia I understand the +35 system but thanks for the post, i was just curious if Anarchy had got his little project sorted 🙂

and @Anarchy-Marine, thats awesome dude. 🙂 im doing the same but with my twins for hero and my wand for etiolle, may do my rifle for phantom too since i have to rotate daily.

@captain-codpiece Yeah, getting the Genbu sorted is going to be the true mountain to climb. It's a unique weapons badge item, and those aren't dropping in stacks like they were. I was told advanced quests are a good spot, but it's going to be a headache regardless.

I went with the Millionare rifle for my Phantom as well. That flintlock rifle goes well with the outfit she's wearing.

20201214_153257.jpg

Being an old pso1 an psu player. Was wondering if weapon has to be same type as REALY want a c-bringer rifle to skin my assault rifle but its a gunblade. Will it work coz dont want to ivest so much just to fail any how. Thx in advance.

@Kris-Nutta11 It must be the same weapon type, so you can't skin your assault rifle as the C-Bringer.

@Anarchy-Marine That outfit and look, with flintlocks, guessing you're going for a Kurumi Tokisaki look? At least the vibe I get. Thought about trying to reproduce her look myself but thus far hadn't seen a dress that really "fits."

@zaffy2005 Amalgamation between Kurumi, and Rory Mercury from Gate. But instead of a Halberd, she weilds a scythe/rod with her rifle.. But yes you would be correct.

@Anarchy-Marine said in Weapon Transmutation passes, and full requirements inquiry.:

@captain-codpiece Yeah, getting the Genbu sorted is going to be the true mountain to climb. It's a unique weapons badge item, and those aren't dropping in stacks like they were. I was told advanced quests are a good spot, but it's going to be a headache regardless.

I went with the Millionare rifle for my Phantom as well. That flintlock rifle goes well with the outfit she's wearing.

20201214_153257.jpg

Cool look! Very Nice!

@Anarchy-Marine You did well with what the game gives us to work with. Haven't seen anything yet with the proper "luminescence" of her dress. Haven't seen Gate yet myself.

@Kris-Nutta11 I too was gutted that the bringer rifle is now a gunslash 😢 I really want to get one for when Lustre drops though... How can I not?

Just a shame that our delsaber is a luminmech 😢 is there even a sword from it? I am disappoint.

@Anarchy-Marine thats a nice look you have going there. Personally I prefer the PSO styled weapons and outfits, so the flintlock style rifle has to have the harriete skin on 😉 I just wish we had a guld Milla skin for twin mechs 😔 I mean my occuld mechs do the job... But are a bit big 😉 and L&K skin for all its nostalgic it's not my favourite.