Collection Folders Completion during UQs

Is there a way to skip the congratulations you completed a collection folders dialog when returning to the gateway ship?

It's kind of a pain in the ass when I get 5 of them done and have to sit through all of that when my group is trying to start another UQ before the time ends.

I am on xbox if that changes anything. Any help is appreciated.

I am also wanting to know this, it has gotten me kicked out of so many groups because I couldn't accept new quest and literally broke my game once.

Checked settings and every option I could think of and nothing appears to disable these tutorial-style messages.

is not possible to skip the folder completion part, however there are methods to cancel the text from appearing, when you change places when the scene is triggered when the load ends the text won't appear but it needs to be in the right moment to happen.

@Jamesmor said in Collection Folders Completion during UQs:

is not possible to skip the folder completion part, however there are methods to cancel the text from appearing, when you change places when the scene is triggered when the load ends the text won't appear but it needs to be in the right moment to happen.

Time to brush up on frame perfect speedrunning with Skyrim then: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg1zV8BiSsA&t=56s

Oh how fantastic.

It is even worse with 7.