Can anyone confirm these drops?

Considering I'm having zero luck in the Urgent Quest (freaking Nayu never spawning), can anyone confirm if "Crush Launcher Ticia" and "Crush Spear Epitimia" drop from Dio Hyunal in the Lillipa and Naverius Ultimate Quests yet?

These drops are obscenely rare but I've seen someone in game with the launcher.

Well yah, they drop from the UQ. What I'm asking is if they drop from the ULTIMATE quests.

They should be able to drop from the end boss at an obscenely low rate. Same with Endless.

Obscenely low works for me, just so I know it's farmabale SOMEWHERE.

Hate to revive this, but now that the EQ I know they dropped from is gone, can anyone truly confirm these drops? I still don't know if they do.

Have you tried checking the item logs of the ultimates? Probably a more surefire way than asking the few people who actually post here for such rare drops.

I'm asking here because they haven't appeared on the logs. No one does Ultimates anymore and those that do never kill the boss. At the same time just because they haven't appeared doesn't mean they can't because of an obscenely low drop chance and the aforementioned lack of runs.

@Hatsodoom said in Can anyone confirm these drops?:

I'm asking here because they haven't appeared on the logs. No one does Ultimates anymore and those that do never kill the boss. At the same time just because they haven't appeared doesn't mean they can't because of an obscenely low drop chance and the aforementioned lack of runs.

Why's noone doing ultimates anymore? Did I miss something and there's a better source for ultimate booster?

@Zymran UH Solo Profound Darkness hands out 1 Ultimate booster per S-rank clear, UH Mining Base: VR hands out 0-7 ultimate boosters depending on clear rank. In contrast with farming ultimate boosters from Ultimate naverius/Lillipa/amduscia, these quests lets you get them far more quicker.

@Dasani1998 Ahh alright. Thanks for the info