Party Members Gaining items and i dont?

Hi all.

So let me explain what i mean by the tittle of this post, so i was in a UQ earlier and i noticed that other party members gained items like ex cubes and boosters etc when i didnt, so whats the deal with that?

Could it be that im too low level to benefit from the loot gain? or is it that im not using the Rare Drop + items?

Ive tried to google it but to no avail and am wondering WTF is going on.

Thanks all.

Also feel free to move this thread to the correct place since im new to the forums, thanks.

Odds are it is your Rare Drop Rate (RDR). In UQs, you should be using at least a +250% RDR and +50% Triboost since things like Excube/Stone drop amounts and Collection File completion are effected by your RDR .

What's more likely is that you have material item pickup on, so you're not noticing what you're getting. If you have material storage too, items such as excubes are sent there automatically too. You are getting them.

all itens you get appear in the chat log so if you have material item pickup they will be collected all at the same moment they appear from the drop and you will not notice then being collected because of that also doesn't help that everything else collected by members in your party will also appear in the chat logs and in a different pop up chat message, so is not that you are not getting then is just that you can't see your own drop messages.

and yes drop rate bonus helps in getting more stuff but party bonus is more important for being a multiplicative bonus.

@Jamesmor said in Party Members Gaining items and i dont?:

and yes drop rate bonus helps in getting more stuff but party bonus is more important for being a multiplicative bonus.

Party Bonus is only multiplicative for EXP; RDR and Meseta are still just additive, so it maxes at +40%.

thanks for the help my friends.