Sending an Auxiliary on a Search

@Raarsi said in Sending an Auxiliary on a Search:

@coldreactive said in Sending an Auxiliary on a Search:

You have to accept the client order and have it in your client order list in order to send the aux on searches.

Thanks. That detail needs to be noted someplace because after searching guides for the better part of two hours, that part isn't mentioned at all and seriously needs to be brought up.

Thank You,

Finding this information confirmed what I was thinking. Its just unfortunate that you have to keep the client orders on your list to use this method. Taking up space if you're not using premium, unless I have the wrong. 

Cheers!

@Sammren said in Sending an Auxiliary on a Search:

@Raarsi said in Sending an Auxiliary on a Search:

@coldreactive said in Sending an Auxiliary on a Search:

You have to accept the client order and have it in your client order list in order to send the aux on searches.

Thanks. That detail needs to be noted someplace because after searching guides for the better part of two hours, that part isn't mentioned at all and seriously needs to be brought up.

Thank You,

Finding this information confirmed what I was thinking. Its just unfortunate that you have to keep the client orders on your list to use this method. Taking up space if you're not using premium, unless I have the wrong. 

Cheers!

No, you're correct. They have to clog your client order list while your Aux clears them.

everytime i talk to my auxillary it just says welcome tried sending it on a quest. i have like 7 quest accepted from franca. what gives?

@IzakayaBomber Are you on the character that created that Aux? You can only interact with an Aux on the character that created it, otherwise it just greets you.

Yes, Auxiliaries are character specific. If you are using the free room, unfortunately you can only have 1 platform.

If you have premium or spend excube on room passes and get an actual room that you can put 150 furnishing cost in, you can put up multiple platforms for all your aux.

iirc, equipping your aux with high rarity weapon/units improves their chances and combat performance - stats doesn't matter so just equip them with highest star junk you can spare. Also, they don't care about stat requirements so you can put 12~13 star on aux even if they are level 1.

edit: and btw, they are not limited to Franca quests, Any quest that require you to gather item - you can send your aux to do it for you even character/class quests or daily quests. As for quest clogging, after you send your aux out you can drop the quests and your aux will still bring back the items, just make sure you remember which you picked up so you can pick them up again afterwards to turn in or do more runs with your aux.

Yep, I have my Aux doing Daily orders from Fina. It helps to level them quickly since you do need to have those missions for a while to make use of them and help build meseta in the process. Look for Daily orders that require specific objects from mobs rather from the kills... keep sending your Auxilliary and profit \o/

I personally took it slow with my aux. I started by giving it some Franca quests on the forest. The aux accepted them and started leveling up. It's still low level, because I'm doing everything in this game at a turtle slow pace (even my own leveling is crawling slow). But I was able to setup and send it on a search from level 1 without any problems.

The few gripes I have with this whole aux system are that they can only accept 3 quests per expedition, and that you need the premium room if you want to handle more than one aux at a time. I mean, you can have 3 free characters and a shared mini room that accepts 5 slots. The aux pad costs 3 of those. Wouldn't it have been fair if the free setup allowed for all 3 free characters to have their aux units available without having to go premium? Lowering the aux pad's cost from 3 to 1 would be the fair alternative.

Just a reminder, you can still send out your Aux without a Platform through the wall terminal, though you can't do any of the extended options through it (no class changing, no receiving gifts, etc.). If you don't want to spend ExCubes to get Personal Quarters 3-Day Passes, you can do all of the searching from there, and just pull out the Platform when you want to change stuff and remove it after (removing the Platform does not cancel searches).

@ZorokiHanuke They can eventually take up to 10 COs, but their "affection" needs to increase for that to happen.

@AndrlCh This is good info! Thanks much.

Yeah. I agree. Good to know. Now to make aux's for my other characters.