Acro Calseed camo has the wrong model?

The camo Acro Calseed looks completely different in-game from its model in the Photon Booster exchange shop. In fact, it appears to be using the models for the Zephyr Flage camo.

Here's how I expected it to look: a grey sword with red detailing

Here's how it actually looks when I equip it: a blue and grey sword

And for comparison, here's the Zephyr Flage: a blue and grey sword, with a camouflage pattern

Anyway, thanks PSO2 team, I really love the game and all your hard work!

*Acro Calseed is another camo that packages unreleased Old Type weapon models, specifically the remaining color variants of the models that are present in * Ouster Flage and * Zephyr Flage (Acro Cane [Wand], Chelate Edia [Sword], Calci Weapon [Rifle], and Calux Gun [TMG]). The preview model in the case of the * Acro Calseed is the Wand (which you can tell is the case because the first Weapon symbol in the description is the one for Wand).

While it isn't obvious at first, if you take a look, there is a difference in the two Sword models, specifically that the * Acro Calseed version has a cleaner metal look, while the * Zephyr Flage one has a blue camouflage pattern.

A couple of supplemental screenshots.

Acro Calseed
acro.jpg

Zephyr Flage
zephyr.jpg

Indeed, this is confusing...

@AndrlCh said in Acro Calseed camo has the wrong model?:

The preview model in the case of the * Acro Calseed is the Wand (which you can tell is the case because the first Weapon symbol in the description is the one for Wand).

OH. Yup, you're totally right, this isn't a bug-- I definitely didn't expect that to be a Wand model! Least my Etoile's gonna look great now.