I got half a billion Meseta....What should I buy....?

@n_n What are you on about? That's still not it's name though, it shouldn't matter why someone came up with the name it's still unnecessary when you can use the actual name which will lead to absolutely no confusion, versus using a made up name that will lead to it.

Imagine being this upset over a meme.

@n_n said in I got half a billion Meseta....What should I buy....?:

Imagine being this upset over a meme.

Imagine being upset that people want other people to use the actual names of items.

>you don't agree with me, so you're the one who is upset!!

Gl with your protest to stop people from calling it Badgecoin.

@n_n said in I got half a billion Meseta....What should I buy....?:

>you don't agree with me, so you're the one who is upset!!

Ikr why do you feel that I'm upset because I don't agree with you?

@Riesz @n_n Please use the forum chat/whisper function, you don't need to spam the forums with you two replying often to each other...

@n_n To be fair I would also be upset if I was this late to the badgecoin investment party. Sad!

Well, this escalated quickly.

So are Trailblazer the best units to get right now?

As for Recycle badges, I’m on ship 1, and they go for 400K. What’s the other method to get Recycle Badges?

As for Weapons, since i’ll be playing Phantom/Etoille for a while, not sure what name of weapons to get. I’m not that great (or clear in affixing). TBH, I feel it’s way too complicated (miss the PSO1 BB/PSU System), but it’s what we got.

@XGalvatronX If you're able to nab any AC scratch items for less than badgecoin price grab em and convert them into badgecoin through the swap shop menu.

Trailblazer is definitely the best for units right now, but if you're coming in a bit late to the grind you'll have a hard time. They're highly reliant on getting lots of Persona runs in to upgrade them to the max tier. Also, if you haven't already make sure you get that free ofzende set from the campaign that I think is still going on as it's honestly more than enough to keep you going for now.

As for weapons the trailblazer and rivalate series are kinda whats hot and poppin' right now, but you can honestly get by with the 15* collection folder weapons they put out for now while you work towards one of those weapons.