I got half a billion Meseta....What should I buy....?

I have two characters. One Etoille, one Phantom. Currently using13* Weapons and 10* units. No rings.

What should I get to upgrade?

Take the welfare gear, basic affix them, and invest the rest in badgecoin.

@Laep said in I got half a billion Meseta....What should I buy....?:

Take the welfare gear, basic affix them, and invest the rest in badgecoin.

This. I bought 1k badgecoins so far and plan to buy more once I finish some gear. I think it'll be 1 more month until this goes through the roof.

Also, the millionaire/crozeus weps in sheet atm are stronger than non-plus pot Atlas, TB, and possibly Riv for classes that don't need s4/s5. So just pick those up and do some cheap affixes+add S1,2,3 Augs and you're good to go.

Oh and for units... just buy trailblazer.

hey am little bit confused may i ask what exactly are badge coins?

@pogchampXD said in I got half a billion Meseta....What should I buy....?:

Recycle Badge. Currently, it's cheap and has little uses, but it will be very important later in EP6 for endgame affixing (insurance) and also for the limited AC recycle shop (if we get it).

@n_n said in I got half a billion Meseta....What should I buy....?:

@pogchampXD said in I got half a billion Meseta....What should I buy....?:

Recycle Badge. Currently, it's cheap and has little uses, but it will be very important later in EP6 for endgame affixing (insurance) and also for the limited AC recycle shop (if we get it).

I think the first guy that said badgecoin was just doing an investment meme about bitcoin.

@Riesz No, I literally meant recycle badges.

Ok I'm just confused why we're using a different name than recycle badges then?

All the Shining Force posters and mats.

@Riesz Not playing with a full deck of cards, huh bud?

@Laep Here's a shocker: most of us aren't idiots that make up useless names for items.

what i have done since ages with all of my (soon to be useless) meseta:

buying SG obtainable outfits -> wearing them on alts -> selling those outfits directly or as recycle badges to get my money back (or even more money back than i actually used....male outfits/parts are just so cheap...) -> giving a damn about "affixes" cause what matters carries over to NG = SG = new outfits (just my personal opinion about meseta) -> if you got smth left over (you will) you can just spend it on your units/weapons if you really wanna be a hero for a couple weeks till new genesis...this might change if they announce how exactly the carried over weapons on NG work

@Furious said in I got half a billion Meseta....What should I buy....?:

@Laep Here's a shocker: most of us aren't idiots that make up useless names for items.

Yeah I'm sorry to the OP to continue going off topic, but I just don't understand making up a new name for an item. Shortening things like calling utimate quests ultts, sure but idk where they came up with badgecoin from especially since it's literally only 2 letters less than recycle badges. They're even called recycle badges in the unofficial translation for the JP version of the game so that's not why either.

It was given a BTC reference meme name because the item will spike really hard in value later on when we get end-game affixes and the limited Recycle Badge Shop in EP6. Dunno how that is so difficult to understand.

I mean what do you like in the game? You could buy outfits emotes gear affixing supplies speculate on items that may go up in value. 9r just collect more for a bigger number. Its most important to have fun.