[Ship 1] Adorable is looking for active players! (semi-casual & social, many experienced endgame players)

Hello! I'm Lysergic, leader of Adorable. We're a semi-casual/social alliance, but we don't shy away from endgame content. We're currently at 69 members, with about half of that being daily active players. We do everything from ultimate quests, advanced quests, buster quests, alliance urgent quests, trigger quests, alliance events, giveaways, karaoke, to standing in the lobby all day. If we're not online in game, you can find us on Discord where we're chatting there or talking in voice chat.

Many of us are knowledgeable in terms of current content, and some of us know much more about future content, as they are former, or even current JP players. We're always happy to help you out with whatever you need, be it grinding, augmenting, answering questions, or even throwing some meseta your way to help get you going. With that being said, we're not here to hold your hand through your entire time playing, so if you're looking for an alliance to coddle you, we aren't it.

Our alliance buffs are maxed out! This consists of buffs such as 20% ATK increase, 10% EXP increase, and 10% Rare drop rate increase.

We don't require you to play every day of your life, but at the minimum cap your alliance points for the week.

• We are a no bullshit alliance. We don't want edgy children and we don't want drama.

• We are now requiring a level minimum of 75/75. PSO2 is not great at retaining new players right now, and because of this we're no longer accepting player who might be joining us for a week or two before quitting the game.

• We are an NA alliance. Up until recently we've accepted EU players but that is no longer the case. It's unfortunate, but because we've had many EU players join and leave after thinking they can handle the time differences, we've had to make this decision.

Feel free to message me on discord @ Lysergic#0002, or you can use the invite link I've provided to join the alliance server.

https://discord.gg/9CUNhjS

alt text

alt text

Join Adorable today!

Become Adorable today!

Hi, are you still recruiting? I'm a returning player who's looking for a new alliance home.