Personal shop prices are way to high

@NIC so it fine if I send 20 dollars on AC itemsan only get 1m worth of under valued item vs some who get free AC scratch an get something worth 20m? How about you ready my post next time an not cherry pick?.

@Aquila-ibis said in Personal shop prices are way to high:

@NIC so it fine if I send 20 dollars on AC itemsan only get 1m worth of under valued item vs some who get free AC scratch an get something worth 20m? How about you ready my post next time an not cherry pick?.

I did read your entire post. You simply know nothing about the games economy at all.

I'll have to disagree. If we were talking back in the days of EP1-3 maybe even EP4 then sure. Cosmetics might have been a bit heafty cost wise. But that was due to a relatively short supply of said items. People didn't pull as many tickets back in the day. Now tons of people do. We also have very many ways to earn Meseta now. I regularly get 30-50k running level up missions and those take sub 10 minutes for average. One's like the castrum one take 5 or less.

Dropping 10m for certain cosmetics is a rather good deal. Sometimes they're a bit high like Broken Steck [Ou] being an average of 13m which is a fair bit above what outerwear usually goes for. But if you're looking for any kind of consumable like hair or accessories those are always going to be more pricier simply because the drop rate is less. Then you have to factor in how popular the item was in JP. Guarantee you if the Nier stuff didn't drop in collab packs you'd have people selling those items for hundreds of millions rather than tens or less.

Far as actual in game effecting items go we've more or less stepped out of the era of "rare drop=money" period. What drives this market now depends on a few factors. if it's a unit the price is almost entirely dictated by the amount of slots it has. This is because of how painful it is to upslot/find end tier units that have a good amount of spots. If it's a weapon the price is usually dictated by augments. But if you're going after a compound weapon series like EX or Novel then people will sell shortcuts to said thing for a pretty penny specifically because of the grind/effort it takes to make said thing.

I say this as someone who's almost never over 100m (total from all 3 charcters) if you're struggling to buy things you feel you need or want you're simply not doing enough to have meseta which is basically free for you. Sega is kind enough to at least keep one of your characters current with gear at all times. And unless you're trying to min max for specific content you can ignore the more costly "end game" activity of affixing. (though it's not difficult to slot S grades so you should be doing that at this point if your weapon can hold them.) So there's really no excuse to be behind unless you simply don't want to work for something.

@NIC guess your just another troll than. Next time just say your troll makes easier to ignore you.

@Aquila-ibis I don't know why you're getting so heated with me, firstly I wasn't the one complaining about SG scratch, please check who you're replying to before you blow up at them. I'm not going to respond to most of your post since it's mostly opinionated and I don't appreciate being screeched at, but I do agree it's not like the real world economy, after all the one in game is much fairer than the real world!

The only thing about prices that people set that I never got is why accessories are always priced higher than the other items in an AC scratch. Even if the accessory isn't even all that special looking and doesn't even go with a particular outfit from the AC scratch they always make it cost more. I understand doing that with hair, makeup, and eyes since they can go with practically any outfit but not with every single accessory. I wish they would only make it cost the same amount as the most expensive layering wear piece in the scratch (or even less) and not even more, but ah well what can you do?

@konana not getting heated just stating what I've experienced. For instance back when Ray was selling for 20m It was to much. Sure it was bis at the time but there was other 13 stars that were just as good for 1-3m an you didn't need 5 of them to upgrade them to +35 unlike Ray weapons. An not like rising badge 2 were even hard to get either could get 20-30 each uq run. An same for starquake now it easy as F*** to get but sells for 30-100m why when atlas ex is just as good but you can get the matz for that one for 3-5m. It why game needs prices caps especially on AC items. Cause if you didn't notice AC prices on JP are in the trillions for some items thanks to 11 years of inflation. That the route were going too if you can't tell. Cause AC items were around 1-5m when I first start on NA. Only been 4 months an there hitting 10-20m now.

@Aquila-ibis

It's a bit humerous that you're being this ragey over prices insisting something is worth a specific value but then you're getting upset with others because their value is different. Jeering aside though...

Ray was the price it was because of how long it was going to be good. Not because there were not comprable options. Starquake weapons sell for the price they are at because of the cost it is to make one. You need 150 void fragments which is a decent bit of farming for PD. And you need several weapons to get +35ed. Then you have to factor in augment slots and what augments might be in them. Atlas EX is only a good option if you existed around the time for the free campaign. Otherwise you need to make a lumiere weapon which is another long grind.

Price went up because we have more ways to earn meseta thus resulting in players like myself who are quite lazy being able to hold an average of 80mill at any given time. There's absolutely zero way anything we have had or will have will ever hit trillions to buy let alone billions. Even back in the early days on NA the most expensive thing i've ever seen listed was close to 100mill and that was pure scamming on the lightining units because fresh players were not aware of how irrelevant those items are. They looked cool and price was dictated by rarity alone. As I already mentioned rare drops don't net you absurd amounts of money anymore. The fact that I can drop 20 mill to shortcut a grind or 20 mill to get a highly saught after cosmetic seems pretty fair to me considering the value of meseta these days.

@Knight-Raime just gonna throw out your comment like you did mine. Cause rather than tackle my comment you choose to be a troll call me ragey and ignore my whole comment like a troll.

@LEJONARDO said in Personal shop prices are way to high:

Seriously personal shop owners need to lower their prices nobody will buy things if you need to buy with real bloody money one item doesn't need to cost a f ing millions of irl money or a year of grinding until your hands are broken and bloody is it if anyone else agrees with me please make this heard and make the dev's fix this problem or the community🤬😡😡

I know this doesn't sound friendly, but here: How about no? Unless ppl stop buying golds from the bots and inflating the economy further more.

Ray Weapons were priced high because of its SAF which is Astral Soul. It is still BiS soul currently until guardian soul. So it's a no brainier if the ray weapon was high slot that it would cost millions at the time.

@Knight-Raime just gonna throw out your comment like you did mine. Cause rather than tackle my comment you choose to be a troll call me ragey and ignore my whole comment like a troll.

"Everyone is wrong but me!"

People are trying to tell you why the market is the way it is, so it'd be nice to not just dismiss them as a troll just because you didn't like the way they answered your questions

@Irisundone if they aren't trolls than why is it non of them will answer why a price cap is bad? An why is it that there just insulting me or just dismissing my comment saying I'm just ragey? Not only have they not tried to discuss my point they just insult an called me wrong with no argument as to why I'm wrong just "Aqulia your ragey an wrong" or "Aqulia your ignorant an wrong". Last I checked that not a constructive reply just a troll comment.

Simple supply and demand. If the demand is high the price will be high. For AC scratches, the supply is also limited after the scratch is over and raise the price due to low supply.

A price cap for a high demand item is artificially setting the selling price below what the market value is and lead to the exhaustion of the supply much faster. So instead of being able to buy the item at a higher price, there is no supply to even buy from.