Personal shop prices are way to high

@Scerms77 sure let just bring up the laws in all 27 countries in the EU. Are you trying to make a point or just show your a troll? Cause so fair all your done is proven your just a troll in last 3 post you made. Disagreeing with everything I say with zero proof to back up anything you say. Ya clearly blocking you is better opinion than feeding your troll needs.

https://steamdb.info/sub/352891/

PurchaseRestrictedCountries

Netherlands Antilles, Belgium, Netherlands, China, Japan, Republic of Korea

OP came up with that bullshit, that pso2 is banned in 30% of EU...I asked which countries that would be, then he tells me that i am not bringing proof to my posts, continues to call me troll and blacklisting me.

Sometimes I think it would be great to have some sort of age restriction for this forum, so that unmature brats like him cant even post here.

is the "average" player doing every daily, recommenced and weekly quest each week, on three different characters? cause for the "average" player that's absurd. prices are too high for pretty much everything. for a new or returning player it makes getting desirable items extremely hard and makes me wonder if I should even bother playing.

@Omae-Wa-Mou-Shindeiru said in Personal shop prices are way to high:

is the "average" player doing every daily, recommenced and weekly quest each week, on three different characters? cause for the "average" player that's absurd. prices are too high for pretty much everything. for a new or returning player it makes getting desirable items extremely hard and makes me wonder if I should even bother playing.

Average player is probably doing weeklys on 3 different accounts. Dedicated players are doing weekly stuff on 10-30 accounts. I know at least 3 people who are doing weekly stuff on every character slot.

It's literally a few minutes of work. You take one of the item procurement daily orders (You do gather, right? You need to for Yerkes's orders anyway.), you go into Suppress Za'udan on Super Hard, you have a cheap drink and use whatever booster or food the game allows you to (you can buy a food at the food terminal in the gateway ship.). Then you rush through the map and kill the za'udans and you get an S-rank. And you're done on that character.

You ignore Tier Missions, because they only give EXP. You do the Weekly Missions naturally from doing the Daily Missions and Yerkes. You could do the two weekly missions that give ~1mil total if you wanted; they're usually something like "enhance an item" and then "do an extreme quest", which both aren't much effort. But you can skip them.

BTW, Recommended Quests are ship-wide. You do them on one character only.

@Omae-Wa-Mou-Shindeiru

You never do every single order offered by the daily order officer unless you're planning to grind out as much as possible. You usually grab something from yerksies in the cafe if you're going to an exploration zone that has an item he wants, the 3 daily boost quests, and then any other daily orders that can be completed on that freefield tileset. Rinse and repeat for all 3 free characters and you're done in 30min or less. Weekly orders usually offer 3 things that give you more meseta per character that offer 2mill total per character and are very easily done. Ranging from enhancing an item/affixing or simply completing a small number of certain missions. And always the make more meseta which can be completed by getting 2 100k orders done. One of them always getting done if you do a yerksies thing.

You're looking at 6mill right there just from the weeklies. and probably an additional 4 from doing the 30 minute total stuff I mentioned per character per day each week. for a total of 10 mill. That's pretty easy. Then again people are seemingly not aware this game has highly encouraged the use of multiple characters since launch. So perhaps that's why people think prices are absurd. (though I suppose pso2 isn't the first mmo that you benefit from having multiple characters from.)

You can earn 2.6m per week per character doing just your weeklies. You get three free characters, that’s a good chunk of meseta for doing next to nothing. Even if you didn’t even want to level your other characters above lvl1 you could still get 950k from them just logging in and doing their weeklies. Do what I do. Keep Yerkes turn ins on hand or in inventory along with junk units and some grinder. You get 950k per character literally just enhancing a junk unit and turning in your stuff to Yerkes. It takes me 2 minutes per character.

You can also use your exp tickets on alts if you don’t want to level them and make them the same class so they can borrow gear.

Finally you can sell grinders to NPCs for 500 meseta each. You don’t have to craft, play the market or grind yourself to death. You can easily make 10m a week simply playing the game the fun way, not treating it like a job.

Hope that helps.

@AYAYA8192 said in Personal shop prices are way to high:

It's literally a few minutes of work. You take one of the item procurement daily orders (You do gather, right? You need to for Yerkes's orders anyway.), you go into Suppress Za'udan on Super Hard, you have a cheap drink and use whatever booster or food the game allows you to (you can buy a food at the food terminal in the gateway ship.). Then you rush through the map and kill the za'udans and you get an S-rank. And you're done on that character.

You ignore Tier Missions, because they only give EXP. You do the Weekly Missions naturally from doing the Daily Missions and Yerkes. You could do the two weekly missions that give ~1mil total if you wanted; they're usually something like "enhance an item" and then "do an extreme quest", which both aren't much effort. But you can skip them.

BTW, Recommended Quests are ship-wide. You do them on one character only.

this seems well more effort than "average". I do weeklies, sometimes, on one character, any daily order above 100k , and I don't really bother with gathering for Yerkes cause the crafting/gathering systems in this game blow. I don't play this game for hours and hours and hours, at a time, I pop in for UQ's, but beyond that, there is much to do especially below level cap. This game is seriously lacking what I'd call and end-game, it's really light on mid-game too.

@Omae-Wa-Mou-Shindeiru ya, the average player is doing every weekly. They take a few minutes a week per character. Stop being lazy and wanting everything for free.

@timmylaw said in Personal shop prices are way to high:

@Omae-Wa-Mou-Shindeiru ya, the average player is doing every weekly. They take a few minutes a week per character. Stop being lazy and wanting everything for free.

i would also say that the average player does that for his f2p alts + main character....anything above the average has more alts...as an example: i do daily quests 3 times a week on 15 characters - takes 60 minutes per day so 3 hours per week...and weeklies just "do themself" on the fly...quite literally...so spending 3 1/2 hours of a 168 hours week (30 minutes to turn in weeklies) for about 30m meseta (i dodge one weekly wich requires you to do advance quest and alike) and only turning in 2 items on yerkes per character...still seems quite "casual" to me even on 15 characters...3 characters are like what...40 mins to do dailies 3 times per week? and a few mins to turn in weeklies...

@obiwankenobi "for a new or returning player it makes getting desirable items extremely hard and makes me wonder if I should even bother playing."

what are considered desireable items? you mean end game affixes? endgame weapons? you can get those pretty easily (like the atlas ex before this maintenance - other endgame weapons require you to grind...obviously) as for endgame affixes....this game is designed to be grindy so ofc you need to prepare a couple dozen/hundrets of hours of grinding to get the best stuff together...if you expect to play the game 5 minutes a month and get everything you want...then thats the wrong game for sure...this is not a private server with 10000% more exp and 10000% increased rare drop after all

or are you refering desireable items to fashion? ya they can be expensive...but there is also a ton of cheap fashion you can choose from...or free fashion from mission pass...or "literally free" fashion from SG scratch tickets...by just playing the game

as far as open markets go PSO2 really isnt in the realm of bad. 10M aint jack if youre doing the BARE minimum to get meseta. you neglecting 2 minutes of work every day (Or not knowing about the methods all together) does not mean that prices are too high.

I completely understand if you just didnt know about daily orders and all that, however if you did youre just being lazy. im not even rich in any sense of the word. With COVID ive lost my job and have been looking for one and i hav MAYBE 3 mil meseta to my name and im still saying it so save the "You must be rich" comment if you were thinking about dropping it in reply

@Omae-Wa-Mou-Shindeiru prices arem't that bad on anything, especially considering they are premium items available to F2P thanks to someone willing to spend their hard-earned money.

I stopped buying AC for scratches because the prices dropped to low to be worth trading my money for meseta, paired with certain AC items having the chance of recirculating before the price even increases due to supply diminishing.

Just the weekly client orders on a couple of alts are worth millions of meseta, so spending a few dollars for a few million meseta isn't worth it. I would rather they make AC items untradeable than force prices even lower.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Personal shop prices are way to high:

I would rather they make AC items untradeable than force prices even lower.

oh oh oh you will see thousends of unhappy players if that ever happens

@JuggernautGTX would take that over players who think they should get premium items for playing for 5 minutes a day.