Personal shop prices are way to high

@LEJONARDO said in Personal shop prices are way to high:

Seriously personal shop owners need to lower their prices nobody will buy things if you need to buy with real bloody money one item doesn't need to cost a f ing millions of irl money or a year of grinding until your hands are broken and bloody is it if anyone else agrees with me please make this heard and make the dev's fix this problem or the community🤬😡😡

a year of grinding for 10 mill meseta? are we playing a different game?

you think player shops are over priced? have you seen how much dudu charges for his service?

good luck upslotting ANYTHING or Falz forbid you try to actually get good affixes on your gear.

There is no problem in my opinion. It's cosmetic you don't really need it at the end of the day. We can either spend our own money in real life or be patient and save.

I don’t understand why things bought for donation can get people for ingame money ( meseta). Go work a little, earn some money, and then write about how good it was to have donate without donation.

@VolosatoeSteklo the idea is because its a LOTTERY system in the scratch cards, that any spares can be traded to other players.

yes some players choose to whale out and drop insane ammounts of MONEY on AC scratches and end up with MANY duplicates. that is personal choice.

for myself if I could buy say an outfit set container (bound to account) for cash from SEGA i would (and did with viviene, tails and ragol packs), rather than rely on the randomness of AC scratches... but that is SEGAs model, just as having the AC scratch items tradeable on the player market is that very same model.

the SG scratch is the one im struggling with TBH, all the good stuff i want is locked behind SG and non tradeable so all im left with is SG recycle trades for my MANY spares.

@captain-codpiece said in Personal shop prices are way to high:

you think player shops are over priced? have you seen how much dudu charges for his service?

good luck upslotting ANYTHING or Falz forbid you try to actually get good affixes on your gear.

Lol man you are so right about this. There are times when I affix and I was wondering how did I lose a few million just by putting in Affixes. -.- More fodder you use the more expensive it gets.

@captain-codpiece I don't see a problem. You pour the excess into an exchanger for keys, but donate until you get it for the necessary one.

Let's just understand for whom exactly roulette is made: for working people who have money and want to spend money on the game. The key word is "want." If you are a child, unemployed or student, or you simply have no money for one reason or another, then roulette is simply not for you. You can't afford it, that's all. All your whining can be reduced to approximately one denominator: I have no money, but I want everything for free.

@LEJONARDO said in Personal shop prices are way to high:

Seriously personal shop owners need to lower their prices

No, they don't. If they are scalpers that are over pricing items, then the items will simply become bricks and stay there while others undersell them. If they aren't, then it's fair game. There is no problem that Dev's need to fix. Especially for AC items, that's the price for acquiring them without paying real life currency. Let's say you pay money for AC items, you would sell them at whatever value you feel is worth the real life currency, and that also benefits yourself to the fullest. That's why you'll see AC items as expensive.

This is not an issue of people selling the items marking them up, and trying to be greedy. This is an issue of players have so much meseta that it has become almost worthless.

Basically, if you want item prices to go down, you have to make everyone collectively agree to stop buying them items.

People are selling the items for that much because people are buying the items for that much, and you can get +5mil meseta per week, per character.

I got agree some of the prices for some items is cancer at times. For instance starquake weapons range from 30m-100m to me the price isn't worth the 2% increase in my damage. An fact that some ac items are 20m an others are 200k is just stupid IMO all ac items should have a hard cap since they all share the same irl price an same rng chance to get.

laughs in several billions

@Aquila-ibis You're not really understanding why certain things are priced the way they are. Starquake weapons completely skip the Profound step in an upgrade which is a weapon upgrade that needs 5 different weapons at +35 AND 150 void erebrite. They're highly valuable for this reason as this is this is the worst step in the process for a Trailblazer weapon and if they have a decent amount of slots this ups their value even further considering how difficult and expensive upslotting can be. It's fine if the investment isn't of appeal to you but the prices are that high for good reason. Secondly AC items do NOT share the same drop rate. There are items with a rarer rate than others which will typically sell for higher prices, especially as these are usually items that will be in high demand.

In the end this is all simple supply and demand. Market prices in an mmo are just as much set by the consumer as the seller (with the exception of scalpers who will just get undercut anyway). All the people in the game aren't suddenly going to come into agreement to lower their prices and it is of no benefit for a seller to drastically lower their prices when they're trying to make money to buy other items on the market that may be "overpriced". The issue with PSO2's market (though I don't really consider it one) is that there is a constant inflation of meseta since it's not hard for an average player to make a decent amount of money just by playing the game, this was worsened by situations like with Elder Triggers that essentially printed money in return for the time investment (and there still exists methods to do this such as Extreme quests).

@Aquila-ibis said in Personal shop prices are way to high:

I got agree some of the prices for some items is cancer at times. For instance starquake weapons range from 30m-100m to me the price isn't worth the 2% increase in my damage. An fact that some ac items are 20m an others are 200k is just stupid IMO all ac items should have a hard cap since they all share the same irl price an same rng chance to get.

It's not like AC items have prices based on the popularity of the item or anything like that.

@Aquila-ibis said in Personal shop prices are way to high:

You need to take economy classes ASAP.

@konana i know how make starquake I also know the uq it drop from is spammable now an I've already gotten 5 starquake weapons last week. Still think 100m is to costly for the small difference in damage it gives compared to my atlas or novel.

An for AC items a .9% is close enough to a 1.2 chance to basically be the same. An being F*** over on rng ticket is cancer. After all you your self was complaining about SG tickets a second ago how you feel if AC items weren't tradeable an you rolled 10 AC ticket an got item for race you don't play each time? Now how would you feel if you needed to turn 40 of those in to get the one item you want? That what AC ticket are for people that buy them literally cancer SG ticket you spend real money on.

An logic that this like real world economy, lol the economy in this game is nothing like the real world that like comparing bird shit to ape shit.