Personal shop prices are way to high

Seriously personal shop owners need to lower their prices nobody will buy things if you need to buy with real bloody money one item doesn't need to cost a f ing millions of irl money or a year of grinding until your hands are broken and bloody is it if anyone else agrees with me please make this heard and make the dev's fix this problem or the community🤬😡😡

What items are you referring to? If it's AC cosmetics then it's up to the seller to price what they want with their items since they did use real $ to scratch for em. If price too high don't buy and the price will eventually drops. We have undercutters everywhere. 😉

What prices are we talking about and how much is 2 high?

@Albedo I am speaking in general terms with both ac and meseta

@Tasty-Human-bits over 10.000.000 ~ around this much

@LEJONARDO said in Personal shop prices are way to high:

@Albedo I am speaking in general terms with both ac and meseta

Like the average price the game comes up with in the "Most Popular" tabs? If so do not trust those. I've seen Vita weapons say they have a 2 million average meseta price when you actually look for them they are the usual 1050 meseta for the cheapest.

At that price and above it's typically restricted supply keeping prices high. Either through rarity as a drop or by amount of cash put into a given scratch on top of being a popular item. There isn't much that can be done. Even if players wanted to sell cheaper there are people with the resources to buy up the entire market at lower prices and flip them at higher amounts.

Things that influence prices include the number of people scratching for a particular gacha, the amount of a certain item available, how old it is (after the gacha ends), how desirable it is, and how low people are willing to undercut.

My advice to you? Set up your two alts if you haven't already, hit lvl 50 and clear dailies and the weekly missions with them. That's 6 million meseta guaranteed a week.

When people are allowed to set their own prices, everyone will instantly discover that humans are greedy. The only way to avoid that is for the developers to decide the prices themselves. I guess they didn't fell it was necessary.

@Yggranya said in Personal shop prices are way to high:

When people are allowed to set their own prices, everyone will instantly discover that humans are greedy. The only way to avoid that is for the developers to decide the prices themselves. I guess they didn't fell it was necessary.

Except they have. It costs 200 AC (about $2 USD) to use a scratch ticket. That's the price of item. Or what you're saying is that players shouldn't be allowed to sell their AC stuff on a shop and they should be recycled forcing players to spend thousands of real money to get the item they want or be stuck with the generic starter look like most other Free to play games.

@Jman I said that people are greedy. Can't be simpler than that. I'm not saying that YOU are greedy, just everyone else. No need to go nuts defending it.

@Yggranya Well I am defending the system of being able to sell AC scratch items for in game money. PSO2 is quite possibly the fairest free to play online RPG ever. I've played a lot of free to play RPG's and pretty much none of them allow the player to sell or buy their useless pay real money items for in game currency let alone sell them at all. Most free to play RPG's either force you to be stuck with the items you don't want or can't even use even if you paid real money for them or, you will be spending $10-20 (even more) USD for your special costume ala Fortnite making the player HAVE to spend real money to look unique.

The mission pass alone is above and beyond in terms of what SEGA offers the "Free to Play" player since Star Gems are given to you in the huge hand full with completing the story line and free give away. I have never had to spend real money getting my mission pass. It's always from Star Gems given to me for free by SEGA.

So yes I am defending the system.

There are cheap fashion items, maybe you're looking at the popular ones... Of course, the popular ones will be expensive 😛 . Prices seem fine and stable. You can also PM or whisper the players to haggle, most people will lower the price, just ask and be polite.

You can make 7.8m a week just doing your weeklies, it takes under an hour a week. Why should the prices be lower?

There are very few items that are overpriced. A couple months ago I would have agreed with you, Wings of Darkness used to be 500m, same with Shooting Star. Those were insane prices, but then they did a revival. Practically everything in this game that fetched an absurd price is obtainable now. They even gave away emotes for free that used to cost 50m+

I stopped buying AC scratch because I barely broke even selling things I didn’t want and I made consistent meseta doing the bare minimum in the game. If the prices are forced lower, a lot of sellers aren’t going to want to gamble anymore. It honestly sucks spending $ and getting an item literally worth 200k. AC scratch players don’t always get the good stuff, it could take thirty tickets or more to get anything worth over 10m sometimes, RNG is RNG.

So no. Hard disagree.

I try to be fair when selling items, wehter it's weapons or cosmectic or emotes, I usually try to set a price that is fair market value. Yah, I know, Prices may be far to cheap, but I'm more about getting them out of my inventory to make room for other things.