Stop with the Cast part repeats!

SEGA, I've played on the JP servers up until you released the western version of the game and I know there are a ton of Cast parts that haven't been released.

Here is a random video I recorded of my cast on the JP servers using leg and arm parts that have yet to be in our version of the game (and I would like to buy please!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzLyGY0FDMM&feature=youtu.be

Seriously CV versions of the Volgus set?

Hard disagree, the CV parts need to come out faster actually because some colour channels on a lot of parts are just messed up when used with certain parts.

Realistically, they should be releasing CV alongside new sets -- a scratch doesn't have to be only one cast set.

I'm going to assume every other cast set is dedicated for the Mission Pass, which is why they're running CVs for everything starting from the first released now, which is a shame.

@Matt said in Stop with the Cast part repeats!:

Hard disagree, the CV parts need to come out faster actually because some colour channels on a lot of parts are just messed up when used with certain parts.

Realistically, they should be releasing CV alongside new sets -- a scratch doesn't have to be only one cast set.

I'm going to assume every other cast set is dedicated for the Mission Pass, which is why they're running CVs for everything starting from the first released now, which is a shame.

Only Part Sets from episode 1-3 get added to the Mission pass. More likely the remaining episode 4-6 scratches are being reserved for specific scratches. And that's not including Collab parts like Muv-Luv and Frame Arms, which are currently an "If" rather than a "when".