Who else is having to Wait till 8pm est??

Boy oh boy ! I've waited 8 years for this and I still have 3 hours and 48 minutes. LLETTSS GOOO PHANTASY FAMILY!

7pm cst here

Arks operative reporting in o/ Time cannot pass quick enough!

Since it starts at 1 am for me and I work tomorrow I will probably only get to play starting from 4pm tomorrow. That's a lot of time down the drain but hopefully OBT and FR aren't that far away.

Should still be enough for the rewards. ^^

@Luz-PT said in Who else is having to Wait till 8pm est??:

Since it starts at 1 am for me and I work tomorrow I will probably only get to play starting from 4pm tomorrow. That's a lot of time down the drain but hopefully OBT and FR aren't that far away.

You could try to tune in and watch some streams tomorrow - Just don't let your boss catch you!

@Aida-Enna said in Who else is having to Wait till 8pm est??:

@Luz-PT said in Who else is having to Wait till 8pm est??:

You could try to tune in and watch some streams tomorrow - Just don't let your boss catch you!

Mobile data is metered and Work place internet has some heavy blocking so it's a no go. Besides, hands on will always be better than watching others play lol

This wait is gonna feel like a life time, but its so close!! oooo excitement!

What's a couple of months compared to the 8 year wait eh?

hello everyone, hope to see all you guys in the game in about 3 and a half hours!

I won't be able to play until the PC release myself, since i don't have an Xbox, nor am willing to get one.

Anyone else surpised it's PST for a NA game?

@Sir-Pickles-117 said in Who else is having to Wait till 8pm est??:

Not really, Sega of America is located in Irvine, California.

@Sir-Pickles-117 said in Who else is having to Wait till 8pm est??:

No, because FFXIV does that too.