Extremely spammy autochat cut-ins!

@Ashe-Kinsilla If you are on ship 4, I need to know who you are so I can blocklist you, my cut-in autochats only go off once or twice per-quest, and the non-cut-ins also rarely go off, even the Below 10% HP, Incapacitated, and Revived due to my high surviability. Or like @_Flux_ said, turn your autochats off completely.

Seems like a few people like having their screens flooded with spammy cut-in autochats, but everyone else is getting sick of the abuse this feature is getting.

@LazerRay said in Extremely spammy autochat cut-ins!:

@Ashe-Kinsilla If you are on ship 4, I need to know who you are so I can blocklist you, my cut-in autochats only go off once or twice per-quest, and the non-cut-ins also rarely go off, even the Below 10% HP, Incapacitated, and Revived due to my high surviability. Or like @_Flux_ said, turn your autochats off completely.

Seems like a few people like having their screens flooded with spammy cut-in autochats, but everyone else is getting sick of the abuse this feature is getting.

I already stated we talk to my alliance about autochats so i don't have to worry about it. The fear of being blocklisted by you is so small that i chuckled over you getting to the point where you have to ask for my name. If you want to feel special and let people know you are around just so you can get the shred of attention, go for it. No one is stopping you. If its in the game go for it.

@Matt If this works then you have my eternal thanks.

I specifically made a CTRL+F1 shortcut for people like this that shows my characters sad face cut-in saying "ugh..." right before i blocklist them. We can all safely assume they do it to willfully annoy people, as there really isn't any other reason for going so over the top with it.