what to do with Unique Weapon Badges if you already have a better weapon?

Hi Arks!

I have too many Unique Weapon Badges I hit the carry limit. What should I do with them if I already have a better weapon?

Should I pick a weapon, buy it multiple times to enhance it?

Or just go with Weaponoid Boosters? thx

Exchange the 13* (if there is 14* exchange them too) then scrap them for materials

You can just keep them. The exchange list already includes some 15-star weapons that are likely to be required in the future Zig weapon exchanges. Being able to get them from unique weapon badge serves as a good backup if you couldn't get these from enemy drops.

Also, this unique weapon badge and the rising weapon badge systems work as a buffer to close the gap between the global server and the JP server. They can put in some totally unexpected things in the future. Personally, I recommend to exchange just the things you need right now.

@Nope21 Thank you for the advice!

@Fiona-Respha Thank you for the advice! I saw a Novel Sword for 100 Rising Weps 5. What do you think of that wep?

@rez2cool Novel gets upgraded to Liberate/Rivalrate weapons which are the next tier of upgrades if you wanted to move up from Atlas EX and Lightstream/Trailblazer weapons.

As for the badges if you ever find yourself having "too many" of them you can exchange them for weapons that are in relatively high-demand if you have the means to them (such as the Genon series of weapons) and sell them on the Player Shops for a potential profit for the players who are not likely going to jump into the badge exchanges. Otherwise these tend to be resources you can use to get extra weapons in the future if you happen to want to gear up or get extra tools (such as a "printer" for specific abilities like the Hard Cross Bullet bow giving S1: Red Petal Flash as its Special Ability Factor upon reaching +35) for gearing up your other equipment.

@VanillaLucia said in what to do with Unique Weapon Badges if you already have a better weapon?:

(such as the Genon series of weapons) and sell them on the Player Shops

You can't sell 15*

You could however buy them to desynth for Diards and Plam to sell

@Theuberclips I was forgetting that the Genon weapons were fifteen star weapons, my apologies.

@VanillaLucia said in what to do with Unique Weapon Badges if you already have a better weapon?:

Liberate/Rivalrate weapons

Thanks! Good to know. I don't have any Atlas or Trailblazer but I have enough Rising Wep 5s for a Novel Sword.

Also, currently there's a serious bug (or data error) that the newly arrived weapons on unique weapon badges shop do not have elements.

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/9594/new-weapons-that-are-bought-with-unique-weapon-badges-from-the-badges-shop-don-t-have-any-elements

I think we'd better wait for the issue got fixed.

Exchanging Novel weapons with rising weapon badge 5 is fine, I suppose.

@Fiona-Respha said in what to do with Unique Weapon Badges if you already have a better weapon?:

I think we'd better wait for the issue got fixed.

They've stated all affected weapons will be fixed next maintenance on twitter

@Theuberclips Ah, thank you. Then the issue of the weapon element is not that big, we can just wait a week or so.