PSO2 music.

If making a new thread isn't a good idea then someone direct me to the proper place. But any discussion I found seemed very old. I'm trying to track down some place to get ahold of the music for this game. Primarily because the tracks i've heard in EP6 so far have gotten me very interested. But knowing some place to get all of the other tracks would be nice too. Normally I just youtube or spotify songs but i'm not have much luck with EP6 specifically.

The official soundtrack CDs currently go up to the end of Episode 5. Otherwise just search up the name of the area you want to listen to on YouTube and there you go. Cyber Meteor has several playlists for PSO2 music.

@MoonRunestar Shame that EP 6 doesn't have it's own CD. Was looking to pick them all up. But thank you for the link regardless!

There will be an EP6 OST, it just hasn't been officially announced yet. Q&A in a previous official JP stream mentioned it was coming.

@Knight-Raime said in PSO2 music.:

@MoonRunestar Shame that EP 6 doesn't have it's own CD. Was looking to pick them all up. But thank you for the link regardless!

Your looking for Music from Pso2?

No problem ----> HERE

@Kos said in PSO2 music.:

There will be an EP6 OST, it just hasn't been officially announced yet. Q&A in a previous official JP stream mentioned it was coming.

OO: this makes me happy. Hopefully it won't be exclusive to JP.

@DDDDLife I appreciate the link but I was looking to actually own physical copies of the entire discography since I love PSO2 so much. Hopefully they release some sort of collectors addition when EP6's disc comes out so I can scoop them all up at once.

@Knight-Raime I am curious if there would be a bundle to include some of the side-material such as the audio side-stories and potential non-canon/semi-canon appearances such as their live concerts as well.

I really feel I would have liked if the global version had some of the same treatment with the merchandise where the Japanese side of merchandise often included goodies or extras for the game (such as the Episode 6 Deluxe Edition package). Alongside this there is quite a bit of extra related content such as their web series "Puso Ni Comi" which effectively does what I thought Episode 4 was about "better" than how Episode 4 handled it (it is a meta-series focused around players who met and play Phantasy Star Online 2 as well as informs viewers of mechanics and things to look for in the game that is relatively light-hearted).

@VanillaLucia

I had no idea stuff like this even existed. I wonder if any of it is actually obtainable for people outside JP. I don't have much merch of my own for things that i am really into. But i'd like to change that at least with PSO2.

You can certainly import copies of these CDs and deluxe edition using websites like CD Japan or Play Asia. That's how I got my Episode 3 Vita deluxe edition, Episode 6 PC deluxe edition and Phantasy Star Nova.

Of course, the item codes will only work on the Japanese servers, which is unfortunate. The episode 6 deluxe edition cosmetics are awesome.

PSO2 Episode 6 deluxe edition male human cosmetics

Global is missing out on thesex and I'm surprised they haven't been sold as packs like the Sonic Pack.

@MoonRunestar

This makes me sad >:/

Is That all the music that's there?..